[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phoenix Area huddlers

alexgaddis

Ive heard of them and one other company down the street from them...all there cars are rentals/demos/leases etc. I know of one other person who actually bought a car from them and had no problems with them or the car he bought, aside from the normal car salesman shenanigans thats they like to play. I'm assuming you saw them on autotrader.com. Actually LD Automotive Group is the place that the guy I knew bought from, but I think they split from each other sometime in the past...all their vehicle pictures are taken in the same room. I also just looked and their buissness title on the email that they sent me was Equity Automotive Center...sounds like the same place.

If you have anymore questions just let me know

They might be affilated with an auto group called 20/20, Cardinale Way & like Robash said, LD automotive....Better Business Bureau has been all over them---they give you a "Base" price on a vehicle and then add everything to the moon, i.e. window tint $600 bucks, luggage rack $450....etc. So it adds up really really quick. If it's who I'm thinking about, they change names about every 6 months and get away with it.

How's the auto industry affecting you guys? Got any 50% off deals for me? :wacko:

Actually in our town(Casa Grande) it's not affecting us like the big dealers in Phoenix. Our numbers are pretty much the same as 2 years ago. One of the main reasons I believe for our success is Pinal county is still one of the fastest growing counties in the US. When times get good again I believe we will go fom a 70 average to a 110 average.

They might be affilated with an auto group called 20/20, Cardinale Way & like Robash said, LD automotive....Better Business Bureau has been all over them---they give you a "Base" price on a vehicle and then add everything to the moon, i.e. window tint $600 bucks, luggage rack $450....etc. So it adds up really really quick. If it's who I'm thinking about, they change names about every 6 months and get away with it.

So if I'm reading this right, you could get away with NOT paying for any of the extras and get a pretty solid deal?

Sounds like a no-brainer for anyone with half a brain. This may or may not rule out the OP. :wacko:

In other, somewhat related news, what do you car guys think about today's GM news? Apparently GM dealers here in Austin were asked to purchase TWICE what they would typically buy in a normal/good market... and they actually did it. What kind of deals should I expect in the next few months?

You cannot get away without paying for it---they can't take off window tint, wheels, tires etc...they have a real high pressured sales tactic and work you til you wanna kill em.

One of the big issues in the next few months will be inventory levels. The rental car places are not willing to sell off their vehicles at auction because they cannot replace their inventory cuz' GM, Chrysler, etc, won't be producing them. The problem you will see is 2008 models in the the next few months, on the used car lots with 50-70k miles on them and still bring big money. Supply and demand. And, banks are not over advancing any money either---if you are upside down, slightly bad credit and wanna get a car---gonna be tough. New and used car dealers are definately feeling the pinch when it comes towards financing.

You cannot get away without paying for it---they can't take off window tint, wheels, tires etc...they have a real high pressured sales tactic and work you til you wanna kill em.

One of the big issues in the next few months will be inventory levels. The rental car places are not willing to sell off their vehicles at auction because they cannot replace their inventory cuz' GM, Chrysler, etc, won't be producing them. The problem you will see is 2008 models in the the next few months, on the used car lots with 50-70k miles on them and still bring big money. Supply and demand. And, banks are not over advancing any money either---if you are upside down, slightly bad credit and wanna get a car---gonna be tough. New and used car dealers are definately feeling the pinch when it comes towards financing.

yep, the cars are awesome...tinted windows...

Thanks for the warning, i will avoid them!

These may or may not be the same guys, but I do know 1 person who bought a vehicle from LD Automotive Group and had no problems....said he even got them down on the price to have all the taxes/registration to come out to just under what they were asking originally. Buyer beware I guess.