[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Go Pens

Hugh 0ne

:D

What happened to the thread? Don't log in over the weekend and was out yesterday. Was coming in to see what everyone thought of the game. :wacko:

Congrats to the Penguins and Red Wings for a great series. As a Penguin fan and Viking fan, this victory was the best sports moment for me personally. When they won the 2 Cups in the early '90's, they were kinda expected to win, so beating this team this year (add in the Hossa factor) was just phenomenal. And once again congrats to the Red Wings, great team with little free agency issues that should be back with a vengeance next season.

I added my congrats to Pens fans just before the old thread got deleted as I was out of town all weekend as well. I want to make sure this is seen by the Pens fans on here as they deserve it and I think its important to take your medicine. Congrats on a great win. I give this team credit for what they were able to overcome in this series and also leading up to the finals. It was an impressive run and you should definately enjoy this one.

Now go F yourself. :wacko:

I added my congrats to Pens fans just before the old thread got deleted as I was out of town all weekend as well. I want to make sure this is seen by the Pens fans on here as they deserve it and I think its important to take your medicine. Congrats on a great win. I give this team credit for what they were able to overcome in this series and also leading up to the finals. It was an impressive run and you should definately enjoy this one.

Now go F yourself. :D

:D:wacko::D

I said in the other thread that got ruined and deleted that I offered my congrats to the Pens on a hard fought and well deserved win and look forward to the years ahead of the young Pens and my young CAPS playing.

:D Congrats :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

For my fellow Pens fans, make sure you get the championship DVD. I got back from my business trip, and it was waiting for me. It is really well done. :wacko:

For my fellow Pens fans, make sure you get the championship DVD. I got back from my business trip, and it was waiting for me. It is really well done. :wacko:

it's ok to just put bump.

it's ok to just put bump.

:D

I seriously wanted them to know that the DVD was well done, in case they were considering making the purchase. :D Perhaps you would enjoy it. :wacko: