[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

us tracking n.korean ship

dmarc117

Man, it's like Iran and North Koren are some some kind of axis. Except, not a good one. Almost, well, "evil" if you will.

How come no one saw this coming?

Why havent we invaded yet? At least they have a better chance of actually having these then Iraq when we invaded them . . . .

I sure am glad Obama wants to stop funding missle defense. Nationalizing industry and redistributing wealth are definitely more akin to the founding father's views on the role of government than something as trivial as defense.

The U.S. military is planning to intercept a flagged North Korean ship suspected of proliferating weapons material in violation of a U.N. Security Council resolution passed last Friday, FOX News has learned.

:wacko:

The USS John McCain, a navy destroyer, will intercept the ship Kang Nam as soon as it leaves the vicinity off the coast of China, according to a senior U.S. defense official. The order to inderdict has not been given yet, but the ship is getting into position.
Edited by dmarc117

Why havent we invaded yet? At least they have a better chance of actually having these then Iraq when we invaded them . . . .

This is why I could never be POTUS. I am trigger happy. I was the kind of guy that swung at the first pitch all the time when I played base ball. Even though I love to watch the Steelers and believe in their game plan, I still think one of the first three plays should be a bomb and if that doesn't work then two of the next three plays.

Point is that if I was POTUS, we would be in deep sheet because I would have invaded everyone by now and Canada would have been first on my list just for the practice. :wacko: