[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fatal Monorail Crash

Egret

We're at Disney World right now. We're headed to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot today. We also always wait to sit in the front with the driver. I don't think we're doing that this trip. :wacko:

:D

We're at Disney World right now. We're headed to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot today. We also always wait to sit in the front with the driver. I don't think we're doing that this trip. :wacko:

:D

Just glad you and your family weren't on it, Egret. Seems rather odd to me that a family of 6 was on the monorail at 2AM. When do the parks close down? T&P go out to the driver and his family.

Just glad you and your family weren't on it, Egret. Seems rather odd to me that a family of 6 was on the monorail at 2AM. When do the parks close down? T&P go out to the driver and his family.

Maybe they were from Europe and they hadn't adjusted to the time change.

...Seems rather odd to me that a family of 6 was on the monorail at 2AM. When do the parks close down? ...

Given that it is 4th of July weekend, I'd think that some if not all of the parks were open late, as in 1 or 2 am ... and almost all WDW transportation options typically run daily until 1 hour past park closing.

Seems rather odd to me that a family of 6 was on the monorail at 2AM. When do the parks close down?

Disney has a bar/club area, IIRC.

Besides, a family of 6 with 2 50+ parents and their 4 20ish kids* are allowed to do whatever the heck they want at any time, really.

* - no ages reported, it could be parents and kids, cousins, anything. Don't jump to conclusions.