[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man killed in running of the bulls...

peepinmofo

What a senseless way to end the precious gift of your life. I understand that many people want to take risks in order to feel that rush of adrenaline and to try to make each day exciting, but some things are just beyond stupid. Might as well play chicken with a speeding train.

What a senseless way to end the precious gift of your life. I understand that many people want to take risks in order to feel that rush of adrenaline and to try to make each day exciting, but some things are just beyond stupid. Might as well play chicken with a speeding train.

It's Darwinism. Admire and cherish it.

You could argue that the odds of getting seriously hurt, let alone killed, doing this are very small (as noted above) and that many of us do things (including "fun" stuff) with a greater risk to life and limb......but yeah I agree that this is sad and stupid at the same time.

I assume you feel the same about welfare recipients too?

As long as they are the feckless workshy variety, sure. That said, all those added together cost a crapload less than any one of the Wall Street wankers.

If only you felt the same way about the dead beats we continually bail out on an individual basis.

Hey who invited the thread killer ?