[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I guess my boss is having an affair

slambo

So there I am, out in the shop looking through a seldom if ever used cabinet for some obscure documentation. I get to one of the lower drawers and pull it out as far as it will go. Something in the back catches my eye... :2cents: A leather paddle, about 12" long and 3" wide. Appropriately black on one side and Miller blue on the other. (the reason I describe it as Miller will make sense later in the post) Underneath the paddle is a blindfold. And then I see three lengths of rope. Not your regular rope but that big braided very soft nylon stuff, or even silk for all I know. One length was black, one was blue, and the third was red. And the coup de grace, a bottle of KY lotion.

Oh :D Did I mention that this is the only area of the shop where you can roll our 1 ton and 2 ton hoists together and use them in tandem :2cents:

Now, one of the main products we support where I work are Miller welders and they are a very distinctive blue. I've got tons of Miller stickers but I only have one of their really small ones. It deserves a good home and I'm thinking :wacko: that would look darn good on that leather paddle. I know, I know, you guys are thinking :D:D slambo.....are you nuts!!, aren't you worried what your boss might say or do??!!!

So the question that begs to be answered is....would that sticker look better on the black side, or the blue side?? :D

It's likely a Cricket paddle and he's so good, he can hit blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back. Though, if that WERE the case, I'd have thought it would come with rosin, not ky ....

Either way, the sticker on the black side should surface the answer.

:wacko: