[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Politically Correct Society

bushwacked

Sarah Palin -- you know, she's stepping down. And then the next day, there was footage of her. She went fishing. And I thought, Well, that's pretty good. Is it just me or is anyone having on the thoughts about Sarah Palin and those waders?

(LAUGHTER)

To which Fox News puts forth: The media keeps attacking Sarah Palin, when will it stop?

When can the media stop this stuff? As a white man I'm offended. Can't we be more PC? For the sake of conservative Republicans at least?

Edited by bushwacked

To which Fox News puts forth: The media keeps attacking Sarah Palin, when will it stop?

When can the media stop this stuff? As a white man I'm offended. Can't we be more PC? For the sake of conservative Republicans at least?

I cannot find anything offensive in this, but...

if it were Hillary, and the things said were offensive, the right would have a field day with her. If anybody brought up the 'woman' issue - as its been used countless times to protect Palin, blowhards like Rush would go out of their mind asking... do you think Putin or Ahmadinejad is going to treat Hillary with white gloves?

This political crap is insane along with celebrity crap.......slam Palin/praise MJ :D we have ta wake up and go to work, we have a WAR going on and Good Ole Everyone come together is the last thing on the list.....how bout America get brack ta Sacrifice for their Country and get some Pride.....i was at Walmart and i couldn't keep my mouth shut some punks were given 2 nice lookin girls chit and i told them ta shut the fok up and they started throwin signs and talkin chit and i ment it when i said it " if you pieces of chit think your so bad azs join the Military and do somthun with it instead of pickin on girls....just an example that is daily......hey we gotta fight for Barb ta be able to marry Brenda.....fix your muffler your killin the ozone.....don't hurt the wetbacks they need our jobs & health care ......check my bling yo.....you can't talk to me like that i'm goin ta HR....I got your HR,bling,immigrants,pu$$ys & queers,tree huggers and all ya need your asses kicked

:wacko:

This political crap is insane along with celebrity crap.......slam Palin/praise MJ :yay: we have ta wake up and go to work, we have a WAR going on and Good Ole Everyone come together is the last thing on the list.....how bout America get brack ta Sacrifice for their Country and get some Pride.....i was at Walmart and i couldn't keep my mouth shut some punks were given 2 nice lookin girls chit and i told them ta shut the fok up and they started throwin signs and talkin chit and i ment it when i said it " if you pieces of chit think your so bad azs join the Military and do somthun with it instead of pickin on girls....just an example that is daily......hey we gotta fight for Barb ta be able to marry Brenda.....fix your muffler your killin the ozone.....don't hurt the wetbacks they need our jobs & health care ......check my bling yo.....you can't talk to me like that i'm goin ta HR....I got your HR,bling,immigrants,pu$$ys & queers,tree huggers and all ya need your asses kicked

:wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::yay::yay::yay:

fixed

Edited by Duchess Jack

This political crap is insane along with celebrity crap.......slam Palin/praise MJ :D we have ta wake up and go to work, we have a WAR going on and Good Ole Everyone come together is the last thing on the list.....how bout America get brack ta Sacrifice for their Country and get some Pride.....i was at Walmart and i couldn't keep my mouth shut some punks were given 2 nice lookin girls chit and i told them ta shut the fok up and they started throwin signs and talkin chit and i ment it when i said it " if you pieces of chit think your so bad azs join the Military and do somthun with it instead of pickin on girls....just an example that is daily......hey we gotta fight for Barb ta be able to marry Brenda.....fix your muffler your killin the ozone.....don't hurt the wetbacks they need our jobs & health care ......check my bling yo.....you can't talk to me like that i'm goin ta HR....I got your HR,bling,immigrants,pu$$ys & queers,tree huggers and all ya need your asses kicked

Are you sure that's coffee you're drinking?

I cannot find anything offensive in this, but...

if it were Hillary, and the things said were offensive, the right would have a field day with her. If anybody brought up the 'woman' issue - as its been used countless times to protect Palin, blowhards like Rush would go out of their mind asking... do you think Putin or Ahmadinejad is going to treat Hillary with white gloves?

No kidding. The media seems to take Palin as a slow moving train wreck.

They're waiting for more press conferences where turkeys are killed behind her and she's clueless. She's like a walking soap opera.

Yesterday a fisherman said no fisherman would wear hip waders while out to sea. If you fall overboard they fill up with water and drag you to the bottom.

Why did she have her nails done just before going to work?

She's a walking soap opera.

Isnt this written on the statue of liberty ?

Uh?

You know I agree with a lot of what you said. What scares me is that I know you well enough now to understand why you say it like you do.

Uh?

Ok I think I need some time to process this before responding any further.

I dont' know if this is "the Media" attacking Palin... I think that it's more about the little feud between Palin and Letterman. When it supposedly ended, I think many people thought that Palin came out on top because Letterman apologized multiple times and seemed to back down after a week or so of being in the spotlight. I think now that Palin has quit, he is just trying to get in some last jabs to kind of say, "Ha! I'm the one who won becuase you couldn't take it! So suck on this!"

:wacko: i believe the French wrote some ghey chit on it......Lady Liberty could use some Barb Wire and buttons ta push :D

I'd love to see a website where kids who are into first person shooters can pick off folk crossing the boarder from their computers using turrets.

Edited by Duchess Jack

I dont' know if this is "the Media" attacking Palin... I think that it's more about the little feud between Palin and Letterman. When it supposedly ended, I think many people thought that Palin came out on top because Letterman apologized multiple times and seemed to back down after a week or so of being in the spotlight. I think now that Palin has quit, he is just trying to get in some last jabs to kind of say, "Ha! I'm the one who won becuase you couldn't take it! So suck on this!"

Letterman is as worthless in a TV sense as Palin is in a political sense. He's as funny as a mass murder.

Fix your muffler and quit buying all the Chinese crap a$$hole.

Uh?

You know I agree with a lot of what you said. What scares me is that I know you well enough now to understand why you say it like you do.

Uh?

Ok I think I need some time to process this before responding any further.

I'm not perfect like everyone else, but i won't brackdown from what i think & i'll always trade my draft picks :wacko:

Stop going to Walmart and your outlook will improve considerably.

I don't think that is "political correctness." Its a chance for whiny conservatives to attack liberals. Van Sustern and her ilk would not come to Hillary Clinton's defense.

The reverse would be true with liberals.

:cry:

Edited by Furd

I don't think that is "political correctness." Its a chance for whiny conservatives to attack liberals. Van Sustern and her ilk would not come to Hillary Clinton's defense.

And whiny liberals will attack conservatives.

I have always been on the fence with one foot touching the ground on the Liberal side. That said, right now I am as pissed off as Nuke at BOTH sides.

And whiny liberals will attack conservatives.

I have always been on the fence with one foot touching the ground on the Liberal side. That said, right now I am as pissed off as Nuke at BOTH sides.

I hear you. My beliefs are more in line with the left then they are the right. I am embarrised by our leadership though.

You are smarter than me.

Are you calling conservatives a bunch of wink wink lover boy for telling liberals to love it love leave it for the past 8 years now that they are cracking after only 6 1/2 months of tryanny?

Because if you are, I agree.

I don't see any liberals starting threads wherein the main theme is anyone who disagrees with them should gettheir asses kicked or shot. Other than me. :wacko:

Edited by Clubfoothead