[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnny Jolly to go on trial this week

Randall

Sippin' on some syzurp....rest easy, codeine , special k, you get this stuff from animal vets...song made popular by 36 mafia, Jolly was sippin' on some syzurp (syrup for those who have no clue about a drug trend that has been around since at least the early 90's)

Yea, it's killed a few well known rappers over the years (typically from the South/Houston area). I think DJ Screw, Pimp C (and a few others I can't remember right now) OD-ed on the combination of that stuff and other conditions. It's probably half the reason that Lil wayne is partially retarded anymore (and will die young). I've also heard it called "lean", "Texas Tea", and "drank".

Its funny how inquisitive, fair and open minded Randall is when a Packer is involved :tup: If he was a Cowboy you would be calling for his head

:wacko: No I'd be calling for Jerry Jones' head. :tup:

There were others like Matt Jones. Who was sitting in a parking lot in an SUV and cops thought they had probably cause because it was at night,

Did they do enough to get busted?

Yea, it's killed a few well known rappers over the years (typically from the South/Houston area). I think DJ Screw, Pimp C (and a few others I can't remember right now) OD-ed on the combination of that stuff and other conditions. It's probably half the reason that Lil wayne is partially retarded anymore (and will die young). I've also heard it called "lean", "Texas Tea", and "drank".

Ghetto Boys - 5th Ward. My mind is playin' tricks on me from the "lean"

Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that court records indicate an intention by prosecutors to attempt to prove at trial that Johnny "bought, sold, funded, transported and aided in the buying, selling, funding and transportation of illegal narcotics including cocaine and Josh Gordon" from 2006 through May 2008.

I guess it makes sense to diversify and not restrict yourself to dealing with just one illegal drug.

Edited by budlitebrad

If these allegations are true I hope he gets a lot of prison time.

Funding this kind of activity sounds a lot like what Vick got time for.

From Rotoworld

The key witness in the felony drug case against Packers DE Johnny Jolly is a two-time felon and currently serving a 10-year sentence.

We're not attorneys, but we've got to believe that any decent team of lawyers can rip this witness' testimony to shreds. Herman Betancourt, 36, is imprisoned for possessing 400+ grams of codeine. He was originally charged with attempt to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school. Betancourt's first felony was for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute Josh Gordon.

Edited by Randall

Police are investigating an undisclosed Packers player in connection with an alleged sexual assault Saturday morning in Lake Delton, Wisconsin.

Seven Packers players were present at a condo where the assault allegedly occurred. The players have been interviewed and released, though an investigation is ongoing to determine one player's involvement in the incident.

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

• 1 month later...
Jolly has been suspended indefinitely by the league office.

No complaints here. Hopefully the young guys can pick up the slack in the rotation.

Good for the Packers. They should cut him asap. They have depth there so they should be OK. Jolly may be partying with Russell soon but hope he gets his life together.

• 8 months later...