[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monsterquest-The Patterson footage

Capt. Waffle

Love to watch this with my kids, but the latest in the many Bigfoot episodes was quite interesting, as it appears the creature on the infamous Patterson footage was a female due to enhncement of the image revealed breast aka hooters, so why would they fake a female??? They also had a "expert" from the Smithsonian Institue on awhile back in another analysis of the film said the stride was "non-human" in it's gate pattern. It's definently a fun show to watch and it intoduces some good science and zoology etc.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/gps.htm

Edited by Capt. Waffle

For whatever reason I happened to catch that particular episode and they can try and finesse the current evidence all they want, until they come up with something more conclusive, it's all a crock of hooey.

Yes, I agree, but it's still fun to see the fascination in my kids eye's that I had when I was their age, also, the legend of Sasquatch just seems to keep on going strong. It's fun to watch the true belivers debate it on some of the Bigfoot MB around the net-fun stuff still to say the least.

Yes, I agree, but it's still fun to see the fascination in my kids eye's that I had when I was their age, also, the legend of Sasquatch just seems to keep on going strong. It's fun to watch the true belivers debate it on some of the Bigfoot MB around the net-fun stuff still to say the least.

Sounds like a candidate for this year's board invasion.

Yes, the debate will rage on about this for sure, however, it is said that Patterson took a lie-detector test before his death in 1972, and passed it with flying colors, but I guess one could dupe the test? I guess I'd like to think it's true, but one has never been shot or a dead one found etc, but some say they most likely bury their dead :wacko: -still like I said, fun stuff to be sure.

Doesn't the final video in the link (and the copy along with it) pertain to some dude admitting he was behind the hoax?

Then, in this rather large file - but combined with the above 'track animation' file, we clearly

see Hieronimus condemn himself as a prevaricator and a hoaxer extraordinaire...

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/Hie...s_testimony.mpg

Doesn't the final video in the link (and the copy along with it) pertain to some dude admitting he was behind the hoax?

Then, in this rather large file - but combined with the above 'track animation' file, we clearly

see Hieronimus condemn himself as a prevaricator and a hoaxer extraordinaire...

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/Hie...s_testimony.mpg

He tends to get discredited because he does not mention the fact that the creature/hoaxer is a female Bigfoot.

Yes, the debate will rage on about this for sure, however, it is said that Patterson took a lie-detector test before his death in 1972, and passed it with flying colors, but I guess one could dupe the test? I guess I'd like to think it's true, but one has never been shot or a dead one found etc, but some say they most likely bury their dead :wacko: -still like I said, fun stuff to be sure.

Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it.

How do we know its a female? Couldn't it be a male in need of a "bro"?

Hey, who knows???? Also, people tend to shoot him down due to the location of the video, it's not just a casual walk into the woods, it's a days ride on horseback or you need to get a chopper to take you there, so most true-believers say, "Jusy how did he know they would be there and having to lug a suit that far into the mountains " I just like to see that the debate still rages onward 40+ years later.

I have a tremendous problem with it existing given all the hunters and photographers, etc that should have yielded far better evidence if not hair samples or even a body.

This is sort of freaky though. Play both these side by side.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif

Hey, who knows???? Also, people tend to shoot him down due to the location of the video, it's not just a casual walk into the woods, it's a days ride on horseback or you need to get a chopper to take you there, so most true-believers say, "Jusy how did he know they would be there and having to lug a suit that far into the mountains " I just like to see that the debate still rages onward 40+ years later.

umm, probably because his "bigfoot hunter" friend paid him to go out there with him, and then yelled out, "And......action!"

umm, probably because his "bigfoot hunter" friend paid him to go out there with him, and then yelled out, "And......action!"

Hey, I just love the debate, but to your point, Why was he supposedly worried about getting shot if he was in on the hoax with Patterson?

Hey, I just love the debate, but to your point, Why was he supposedly worried about getting shot if he was in on the hoax with Patterson?

I assume because he thought there might be other people out in the woods with guns? this area may have been out of the way, but it was a bigfoot hunting hotspot, after some other fraud pretended to find some fake footprints there. if one of those other morons saw a "bigfoot", they'd probably shoot in a heartbeat, thinking it could make them millionaires.

I just watched the movie in your link, and I can't believe there are people who actually think that is real. zoom in on the ass, and notice how it doesn't move at all, but the "skin" at the top of the leg bunches up under the board or diaper or whatever he's got on underneath it. also notice the perfectly flat sole of the foot. gimme a friggin break.

I have a tremendous problem with it existing given all the hunters and photographers, etc that should have yielded far better evidence if not hair samples or even a body.

This is sort of freaky though. Play both these side by side.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif

that gorilla walks like me when i have to take a duece...... :wacko: