[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weird weather

SteelBunz

HIgh 70s during the day and 60s in the evening here.

Picked a hell of a time to join the local swim club - too frickin' cold to swim. :D

But the penguins like it cold in there.

Penguins? Twiley......did you sneak into the zoo again?? You naughty boy. Spain would be proud. :wacko:

we tied a record low for july at 50......Al Gore is the dipchit we thought he was.......AND WE LET'M OFF THE HOOK :wacko:

coldest summer in the history of summers here.

Just broke the all time record for a high of 103 in Seattle; up to 106 in neighboring Puyallup. If I had the energy I'd make a comment about weather vs. climate and how abnormally adverse regional weather patterns are a predicted precursor.

Edited by bushwacked

We had a wicked lightening storm last night. Got about 2" of rain. The lightening must have hit real close to my office, as our phone system was fried (we were without phones all day, and probably will be tomorrow as well). It also did something to our local area network. They finally got that fixed right after lunch. It was a nasty storm. The sky was green. I'm normally the kind of guy that likes to set out on the front porch and watch a storm, but last night was too scary for that, I sat my happy ass in the house.

Climate change and global warming :wacko:

Just broke the all time record for a high of 103 in Seattle; up to 106 in neighboring Puyallup. If I had the energy I'd make a comment about weather vs. climate and how abnormally adverse regional weather patterns are a predicted precursor.

Yeah, heard that. Crazy! It's been that hot here for many, many days.... and will be for many, many more. :wacko:

Might be getting some t-storms here in a few days, which would be most welcomed.

Yeah, heard that. Crazy! It's been that hot here for many, many days.... and will be for many, many more. :D

Might be getting some t-storms here in a few days, which would be most welcomed.

Prior to the heat wave, we had some pretty intense T-storms. That was odd enough, rarely happens on the coast.

Here, the high 80's is a heat wave. Pretty much no-one has central air in their houses. Headed over to the east side of the Cascades this weekend where everyone has C/A.....and pools (including the immediate family...:wacko:). Ironically, they have been about ~ 10 degrees cooler than us the last couple days.

I used to pound fire line in the triple digits throughout the summers, no problem. Now, after the past 10 years in mild climates, I'm having a hard time dealing with sitting my fat ass in front of a computer.

Edited by bushwacked