[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Game Cheats

geeteebee

Well, I got past Level 1. :wacko:

Same here but that was it. I have to say though that failing and hearing the guys screaming is more fun than actually achieving the goal of building a successful bridge.

+1, I got to level 4 at lunch pretty easily. Gonna have to revisit tonight.

Freaking show-off!! Just kick me while I'm down why don't ya. :wacko:

because the game is to try to build the least expensive bridge you can.

yeah, i figured it out evenually...

now stuck on level 21. not liking these falling treasure chests

yeah, i figured it out evenually...

now stuck on level 21. not liking these falling treasure chests

+1 I think I may have given up. Tried it a bunch of different ways, got close but never figured it out.

I'm on level 7 and my hatred for geeteebee grows at every scream. I'm now picturing it is him falling after posting this link. :wacko:

:hugs:

+1 I think I may have given up. Tried it a bunch of different ways, got close but never figured it out.

:hugs:

21 is a biatch. you have to bring connectors down into the ground like a bridge pier. try to place an inverted V directly under where the chest falls...

(good thing I have had my work hours cuts back, otherwise i wouldnt be able to play..)

Stuck on level 18 with the falling chest and only 1 side to anchor too????

this one is a bit ingenious...

you need to build a cantelever bridge that is strong enough to hold its own weight as well as the falling chest...

took me a while

I'm on level 7 and my hatred for geeteebee grows at every scream. I'm now picturing it is him falling after posting this link. :wacko:

:D

I still haven't gotten past level 2. :D I'm definitely doing this wrong.

Ah, finished, not a great score, only 8575, but I finished! Now what to do between now and the start of fantasy season or at least roster cuts!

You could always pretend that you're me and that you're clueless at this and start from the beginning again.

You could always pretend that you're me and that you're clueless at this and start from the beginning again.

Yeah, I thought about going for a higher score, but I have never been one of the types of people to play a video game again once I completed it!