[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cougar Town

Skilly

I don't normally waste my time with network tv, but I do occasionally enjoy the 1/2 sitcoms. A few of the good ones are Big Bang, New Christine, and 30 Rock. ABC came up with a real stinker though....Cougar Town. We tivo'd this and watched it last night. OMG this show sucked! Completely unrealistic, and the writing :wacko: ....I'm pretty sure that most of the Huddlers on this site could write better dialogue.

If this show doesn't get yanked off the air within 2 weeks, then it's only because Courtney Cox is working for free.

I don't normally waste my time with network tv, but I do occasionally enjoy the 1/2 sitcoms. A few of the good ones are Big Bang, New Christine, and 30 Rock. ABC came up with a real stinker though....Cougar Town. We tivo'd this and watched it last night. OMG this show sucked! Completely unrealistic, and the writing :wacko: ....I'm pretty sure that most of the Huddlers on this site could write better dialogue.

If this show doesn't get yanked off the air within 2 weeks, then it's only because Courtney Cox is working for free.

My wife and I gave it two weeks as well. The theme is one that can only last a few weeks. The jokes will get old and stale. How about the ex-husband...could he be more unrealistic? It did have it's moments though...cutting the grass and singing slow ride was pretty funny.

My wife loved it. I didn't think I would end up watching it, but it was ok for me. Modern Family and Community looked pretty good as well. I like Big Bang, Office, How I met your Mother, and 30 Rock too for the record. Everybody likes different types of comedy. How else can you explain According to Jim being on the air? :wacko:

I though it was ok. Of Modern Family, Community, and Cougar Town, I thought they were ranked in that order. Community shows promise, but I think it tries just a little too hard at times. But looking back at The Office the first couple of episodes weren't nearly as funny as what the show has developed into. Cougar Town I think has the potential to survive...but it will take some effort to do so.

The wife was watching it while I was in the office checking out the huddle but 1 line caught my attention so I did go in to see what she was watching. Some blonde girl was in a car and yelled "you left this at the bar b!tch" and drove off after dropping off some dude. I thought that was a pretty funny line.

When in college I had both 32 y/o and 39 y/o sugar momma's. Surprisingly, the 39 y/o was in the best shape - go figure. Recent divorce's with ex-hubby's money... :wacko:

Tried that once in my mid 20's, great between the sheets but crazy as a box of squirrels.