[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clinton Porrous

Scorcher

So much for EOS! What would his numbers be if his schedule was difficult! One time Jay Leno was talking about NFL trades and he said"Ray Carruth was traded for a carton of Marlboros." I'm thinking about doing the same thing for Portis. If I do , please...... Bier, if I drop him, don't start a "found him on the WW" thread. It seem like the quickest way to become a guest or an unidentified user! I don't want to lose you!

He looked awful this week except for one burst of speed through the middle where he actually looked like he wanted to run the ball and be successful.

I wasn't high on him this year, but he actually might be a nice buy low candidate, while the Redskins "easy" games are early in the season, I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb to say we may see a mid season coaching change...and if that happens I think you see a revived Portis who clearly dislikes Zorn.

WD

He looked awful this week except for one burst of speed through the middle where he actually looked like he wanted to run the ball and be successful.

I wasn't high on him this year, but he actually might be a nice buy low candidate,

Hard to run when the OL isn't giving you any room.

He is absolutely a buy low candidate, although I'd bet most who own him will probably still ask too much.

To most people, he's worth a bag of mismatched socks, but if I were you I'd try keggerz, he might give you Brees for him.

If you and others would have kept away from the personal name calling etc those original Portis threads would be around for people to refer to what I said vs what you said and more importantly now what you are saying that I said :wacko: