[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons to doubt the official story.

masterwing

Another thing that makes no sense -- those planes smashed into both towers and probably killed close to 1,000 people upon impact and in the ensuing hours prior to the collapse (people in the upper floors dying of smoke inhalation or panicking and jumping out of windows).

Let's imagine the towers did not collapse -- instead the fires burned for hours, the upper floors were consumed, and a conservative number -- 700 people -- died from the impact and later collateral damage like falling debris. Then, the fires were contained, leaving two shorter towers still standing and still a huge mess of corpses and debris all over lower Manhattan.

Would the administration's next steps be any different? Wouldn't Bush and Cheney still have trumped up the case against Saddam and likely still been successful in building a consensus for war? It's still a shocking event, a terrorist attack on US soil causing massive loss of life and property. You still have the video of Muhammad Atta and his pals getting on those planes. Later the evidence of their flying lessons came to light, and the 911 calls -- the horrific painful details would still be there, causing all the grief and outrage, and the towers would most likely be condemned and torn down at some point anyway. What difference would it have made if they had collapsed or not?

That's why the talk of thermite doesn't make sense to me. Someone would have had to sneak in there and plant it in those buildings and risk getting caught, but why bother? There are 2 airliners loaded with jet fuel en route to get their point across pretty convincingly without needing any assistance, and the end result would have been the same. Also, what if one of the hijackings was unsuccessful, leaving one tower intact, and all that thermite to be discovered later?

So that was my take, even before I read this page which shows pretty convincingly that the thermite "evidence" spouted by the truthers is complete rubbish. It is amusing to me when people focus on certain tiny details like this, when in the final analysis they would not have changed the impact of the larger event and the ensuing consequences. Then it's just plain embarrassing when those details are proven false, and the conspiracy nuts STILL ignore the evidence and claim innocently that they just want to get to the bottom of it.

Another part of it that makes me laugh is Silverstein saying "pull it", in other words, go ahead and demolish WTC 7, presumably because it was losing money. So was he the mastermind of the whole event, or did he join in because dumping WTC 7 was in his best interest? As is typical of conspiracy theories, multiple incongruous elements are thrown into the pie to cast doubt and make people wonder...but if all of them are true, they don't go together. And by the way, the above site has a link showing the WTC 7 theories are hogwash. The building burned all day and finally collapsed.

If you want to debate the administration's fraudulent case for war in Iraq and their complete bungling of the security which led to the insurgency that lasted for years and cost countless lives and billions of dollars, helping lead us into a recession, and their laughable efforts to catch bin Laden, then I'm with you, I agree with all of that stuff. I think Bush wanted to finish the job his dad started in Iraq and this was used as an excuse, and it sickens me. The notion that Bush/Cheney helped plan the attacks though, or knew about it and didn't stop it, I don't believe there is any evidence and there would be some by now. I've watched very detailed documentaries showing how they trumped up the case for war and the ensuing incompetent managing of it, and I'm sure if there was even more there, it would have been brought to light.

Sometimes the simplest and most straightforward explanations are true, even if they aren't particularly exciting.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, seriously... read all the posts in this thread. Answer the questions I posted that show just how irrational your thinking is & READ AZ'S FRIGGIN LINKS. You're not worth another breath until you do because otherwise all you are doing is trolling & if that's the case you don't deserve my time.

Not to disagree with you, but who is conspiracy science and who made them the official truth seekers of conspiracy.

That being said, WTC7 was not demolished....although, I can post links to some MIT guys who seem to think all of them were controlled demo's...and they are freaking genuises....but looney as hell!!!!

your link doesnt have anything to do with nano thermite.\\

ITS THE SAME LINK POSTED EARLIER IN THE THREAD AS WELL.

And i doint believe im clingigng to this one thermite thing as ytou say.

LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

GULF OF TONKIN

Ok, it was Atomic, not Az that posted it. You still didn't read it

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

your link doesnt have anything to do with nano thermite.\\

That's strange, I just clicked it again and there is a whole page that disproves the thermite nonsense. Maybe that's your issue, you have computer issues and can't access these pages that contain the truth?

ITS THE SAME LINK POSTED EARLIER IN THE THREAD AS WELL.

Right, I didn't think you read it the first time based on your subsequent postings.

And i doint believe im clingigng to this one thermite thing as ytou say.

No, you are clinging to other matters that are disproved or irrelevant in addition to the thermite issue.

LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Why? We're talking about 9/11. Are you admitting you're wrong now and want to call attention to something else?

GULF OF TONKIN

Horrifying, no doubt about it. Happened 45 years ago. Remember when I said you were clinging to things that are irrelevant? This is one of those things.

I apologize for calling you a troll. I thought you must be deliberately putting forth a ludicrous position to stir things up and get a rise out of people. These threads by you supported that theory, plus the one you started about a Huddle advertiser that was deleted, followed by this one where you claimed not to understand why it was deleted.

I'm not going to say much more about this because I don't want to be too mean about it, but I wish for your sake that you were actually a troll and not being serious about the things you've posted here, if indeed you are an adult. I would just suggest maybe having more of an open mind and trying to exercise some better reading comprehension and applied learning if those things are possible within you. I can recommend some good books unrelated to this topic if you are interested.

Does that mean if I find a chunk of cow feces in the wreckage then Sean Hannity bombed the building?

No, thats irrational logic. Cow feces also coms from cows.

Nano Thermite has only a few possible sources...and they dont include airplanes,office buildings, or materials used in the clean up. Thats why I am wondering how it got there...

your rebuttles of my quotes are very weak.

You link does not have anthing to do with "nano" thermite. I wish it did as Im trying tofigure this out..

It presents a good example of why you cant belive everything you read on the internet etc..though as this "jones" guy seems not to have any evidence according to your link and i agree. Lets be clear though, were are talking about recent discoveries of nano thermite..totally different

I can find lots of 9-11 conspiracies that can be de bunked--most of them can--i feel ya. but dont sidetrack the rebuttle

and i cant find anything that i brought up that doesnt have to do reasons why i would question the offical story

the gulf of tonkin incedent shows that the governmnet has lied and attacked ourselves before---so its not unreasonable to use that as an example of why i question their report on 9-11.....government officials have lied before trying to get us into wars---there is a similarity there.

AS far as changing the subject goes i was just trying to get off the thermite issue--as you seemed to be thinking i was talking about some dr jones guy(who?)...which i wasnt. really i was talking about nano thermite and this guy from europe and his paper. Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists have layed out their 18 month study. We seemed to be getting nowhere witht the thermite thing -since we were taslkin about different theories, so i was willing to "change the subject" to a different reason i doubt the story.

Anyone here can read this post and the links and see that ive been trying to show you nano thermite and my reasonings behind what i brought up.

Im not sure why you still think i didnt read your links as well?? again, why wouldnt I?

I seemed to be interested right? I did bring it up...Im not hoping that the implications are true either you can bet on that....

The whole thing just rings a bad bell.

Anyway i spend most of my time debunking claims--just as you have tried to do --when i actually read up on this crap---trying to find out what is false or what is possibbly true. TRhere is a lot of crap out there that has no bases or relevence or eveidence at all, and we all know this.

Your link to jones shows a fine example.

It also shows though: how you were not listening tome on the thermite thing. you should be looking at Harrit's findings, and his credantials-not some jones guys weak argument.

I wont get all pissed off if he turns out to be a serial killer or somethin, but he seems to be pretty smart.

Hopefully its bull somehow but he did have some actual physical evidence of this stuff it seams.

Might find a conspiracy or three if the UN had got blown up, lot's of Americans would like to see that happen. But alas, that wasn't a target because the camel jockeys knew it meant crap to most Americans.

That is because the terrorist know the UN protects them. I'd love to see the UN evicted and for the US to quit supporting such a despotic organization financially, militarily, logistically, or in any other way. Having said all that there is no reason to blow up a good building, unless of course it is to build a newer better building.

Here mastertroll

Again, why wouldnt i have watched this already? It pretty simple google search to find tthose links. you must think i am hoping hes right---no---it looks like it though. I truly try to debunk all the info i get ----you havent even watched it or you wouldnt have posted it.

They dont say anything about his nano thermite or his credentials or the other 8 scientists, or other scientists reactions to his findings---im serious---they just show you pictures and videos of all the different reason why 9-11 happened like they say.

It repeatedly tells you why the oficial story makes sense--but doesnt say anything about this nano thermite at all... i dont get it

http://www.metroactive.com/metro/09.09.09/cover-0936.html

Munyak and his fellow AE911 supporters recently received acknowledgement from the FBI's counterterrorism division, which concluded that the organization's core evidence deserves—and will get—FBI scrutiny. In a letter, Deputy Director Michael J. Heimbach assessed AE911's presentation as "backed by thorough research and analysis."

Munyak and his professional allies insist that they are not conspiracy theorists, and they refuse to speculate on the "why" or "who" of 9/11.

People are not all wackos like you think. http://www.ae911truth.org/

Here is a link to a man that has found nano thermite:(high tech militarygrade explosive)-in the dust from 9-11.

Eyebrow raised a little....

You still didn't read my link.

Nobody found "nano thermite". Ever.

Edited by AtomicCEO

You still didn't read my link.

Nobody found "nano thermite". Ever.

well they found a lot of the elements that go into it. sulfur (drywall), aluminum (the plane itself), potassium (concrete), titanium (the plane and the building facade), flourine (freon for the building AC).

more importantly, there are two tell-tale byproducts of a thermite reaction, aluminum oxide and barium nitrate, neither of which were detected by ANYONE in the dust.

well they found a lot of the elements that go into it. sulfur (drywall), aluminum (the plane itself), potassium (concrete), titanium (the plane and the building facade), flourine (freon for the building AC).

more importantly, there are two tell-tale byproducts of a thermite reaction, aluminum oxide and barium nitrate, neither of which were detected by ANYONE in the dust.

:oldrolleyes: details, mere details