[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to expect from Benson for the rest of the year?

Sprtfan

I wanted to know what everyone expected from Benson for the rest of the year? I think he could end up top 15 with a small chance to be top 10.

I just traded him and Garcon for Fitz in a PPR league. I have this strange feeling that I'll regret it by the end of the year but still felt like I had to make the trade. Maybe I'm biased since I drafted him late and he has played well for me up to this point.

I hope he sucks azz so he can make my prediction true that I made at the beginning of the season about him being a flop . . .

I really hope he ends up better than Forte this year because it will really piss off a few friends that are Bear fans :wacko:

who is the NFL's leading rusher over the past 5 regular season games? cedric benson.

he put up 140 on green bay and 80 and a TD against pittsburgh. he is for real and has the job entirely to himself.

nice matchup this weekend against cleveland. start all your bengals.

I wanted to know what everyone expected from Benson for the rest of the year? I think he could end up top 15 with a small chance to be top 10.

I just traded him and Garcon for Fitz in a PPR league. I have this strange feeling that I'll regret it by the end of the year but still felt like I had to make the trade. Maybe I'm biased since I drafted him late and he has played well for me up to this point.

I'll answer the question...

I actually think he'll end up as a top 10 RB. No further up than 9, though. Somehow, through smoke and mirrors, he'll do it.

I'll answer the question...

I actually think he'll end up as a top 10 RB. No further up than 9, though. Somehow, through smoke and mirrors, he'll do it.

I started looking at things a little closer and I had a hard time finding 8 RBs that I would rather have than him right now. I still have him in one of my leagues and giving him up to get Fitz should be worth it considering my need at WR.

who is the NFL's leading rusher over the past 5 regular season games? cedric benson.

he put up 140 on green bay and 80 and a TD against pittsburgh. he is for real and has the job entirely to himself.

nice matchup this weekend against cleveland. start all your bengals.

Agree 100%. I've watched a large amounst of Bengals games this year and the guy has turned into the monster that he was in Austin. He made Green Bay look silly, and his second half against Pittsburgh was awesome. The guy is a lock to get 25 touches a game on a team that's only getting better.

I traded Forte for Benson and Marshall a few weeks back and have been ecstatic about the move. I predict Benson finishes in the top 6-10 RB's in the league.

I'll try not to gush too much over the Bengals, but I think last years disaster was a good thing for them. Chad Ochocinco has reestablished his focus and drive for the game, Carson Palmer is healthy and is getting more confidence each week. The line is playing very well, and will get a boost whenever the large one, Andre Smith returns. The defense is salty, and the Ray Maualuga pick is already paying dividends. Don't look now, but Leon Hall is emerging into an elite CB that can shutdown a receiver. All of this only makes Benson better.

He was still on the waiver wire late last year, and I picked him up and he helped me to a Super Bowl "loss." I grabbed him this year and so far so good. I did wonder about starting him last week against the Steelers, but he came through. I think he is going to be fine as long as he can stay healthy. Have to see how he does against the Ravens but if Cinci can keep it going I'm optimistic.

ok, not all bengals.

i'm cutting coles loose from my local. he'll have a few strong games, but overall he's just too far down the pecking order to be relied upon as a starter.

Scooby and I just dumped Coles for Johnny Knox...we may or may not have made the right call but Knox can't do any worse than Coles has so far.

I drafted Benson in the 13th round despite being burned by him in 2006, as I'm sure many others were. I'm sure that that is why he lasted so long. I've resisted the urge to play him every other week, but if he does well this weekend, even I will consider him a must-start.