[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT RBs

BeeR

Moore's ability as a receiver over shadows the fact that he is a good running back as well. When he stepped in for Onterrio Smith for the Vike's he was a great fantasy starter. He is way better and more versatile than Mendenhall. Maybe they stop splitting carries and give it all to Mewelde after Rashard runs into Big Ben a couple of times.

LOL!! What ever happened to Onterio Smith?

Poor Mewelde, it must really s%^k to be put back on the pines for a guy like that. The worst thing he ever did was go on a harbor cruise!

I would assume Mendenhall to get a serious shot at proving himself...

but Moore will probably end up seeing more playing time due to the Charger passing attack forcing the Steelers to have to keep up...

I would like this question answered also.

As a Steeler homer, Moore & Mendenhall have seen a 50/50 split this week. However (lol), Mendenhall will start the game per Pitt Post Gazette. Local sports radio has been calling for Moore to see an increased role in the O, if not the lead guy, and this looks as if it will be the perfect opportunity for the Steelers to reduce the role of FWP.

Who will be getting the goal line carries ? I would guess Mendenhall would be more suited for that roll.

I too would agree Mendenhall is physically suited as a better goal line back.... just as long as Ben lets him know "run behind that big guy in black with the number 62." For some reason he is not able to comprehend the offense, let alone the terminology. As someone mentioned earlier, after he runs himself up the Achilles of Ben that should be it for him. Further, his blocking is terrible at best and they're not going to run 4 times because they're not going to go in regardless. With that, I think that Moore is the guy by default.

I should not that I do own Moore and have him in my lineup for tomorrow so take it for what's it's worth!!!

I'm a bit surprised that Mendenhall was named the starter. From a fantasy standpoint, I still think Moore is the better play in PPR, but, I don't expect either to be a great start, as they will probably be close to a 50/50 split. After having a bad week of practice and riding the pine last week, the screams to me of a "This is yet ANOTHER chance to prove yourself" for Mendenhall. He would be well advised to take advantage of the opportunity, or he might join Limas Sweed in the doghouse.

Edited by Menudo

I think they head into this game planning on close to a 50/50 split but if Mendenhall or Moore would be hot, then that is how it would go. I am starting Moore in a few leagues and I am not looking at him like he is stud start but both leagues are PPR and at the very least I think he will turn in a resonable week due to the PPR. I am not starting Mendenhall.