[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Bowe Play Tomorrow?

gym_rat

I'm pretty sure NFL teams don't practice on Saturday. Sounds like he practiced Thursday and Friday. He is listed as questionable but was reportedly moving around good yesterday. He is a game time decision, but it sounds like he is a go. No-one can tell for sure if he plays until about an hour before the game starts.

He has got an early game so unless you play in leagues where lineups are due at screwy deadlines it shouldn't matter.

Yeah, but I'm going to the Seahawks at Colts game and won't be around a computer in the morning when inactives are released.

:wacko: It is established that he is in a yahoo league with default rules.

Good memory lol

I'm gonna leave my starting 3 WR, Edwards, Knox, and Burleson. Bowe who is playing but not a 100% is going against the #1 Pass defense. I hope this doesn't bite me in the behind and he somehow scores 2 TD's with 100+ yards lol.