[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choice to carry load?

Big Ernie McCracken

Defintly makes it hard on my decision because the league I have Barber/Choice in is a TD only league.

I still think Barber will be the goal line back...I would rather they just make him inactive and then I would go with Choice.

i cannot imagine the Cowboys getting close to the goaline and not goning with the proven veteran.

I can.

If i were to guess, I would say it will be situational. I'd feel more confident playing choice, but it's a guessing game.

Edited by Jackass

my question at this point regarding MB3 would be, did he or did he not practice in full thursday and friday. If he did actually have full practices for two days, it makes no sense Choice gets the majority of carries. I can see them sharing carries and even sharing equally. So I'd like to be able to find out what's the truth behind the reports of MB3 having two full practices this week. :wacko:

my question at this point regarding MB3 would be, did he or did he not practice in full thursday and friday. If he did actually have full practices for two days, it makes no sense Choice gets the majority of carries. I can see them sharing carries and even sharing equally. So I'd like to be able to find out what's the truth behind the reports of MB3 having two full practices this week. :wacko:

Legit question I can't answer. Barber thought he could play last week and the Cowboys deactivated him. The parties are not on the same page, clearly. I can see him with two full practices and the Cowboys still saying no dice. They had no one to back-up Choice Monday night.

Legit question I can't answer. Barber thought he could play last week and the Cowboys deactivated him. The parties are not on the same page, clearly. I can see him with two full practices and the Cowboys still saying no dice. They had no one to back-up Choice Monday night.

Great, and my other choices besides Barber are Portis and LT... :wacko:

Defintly makes it hard on my decision because the league I have Barber/Choice in is a TD only league.

I still think Barber will be the goal line back...I would rather they just make him inactive and then I would go with Choice.

This is what I get for not listening to myself and listening to all these pay sites I bought

I should just go back to no internet and deciding on my own most of the time it works out better