[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Broncos look pretty good

Randall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has a team ever beaten Dallas? Every time Dallas or the Sooners lose, it's not because the other team was good, but because Dallas/OU played bad. Give credit where credit is due homes.

go to college forum, you will see I did just that.

And what is wrong with saying your team looked like crap. Personally Im not going to lie and say I think Denver is better than Dallas, or they outplayed them in a 17-10 game, that Dallas was within 3 yards of tying.

Last night I think Miami looked better, and it wasnt because OU had a bad game. Miami looked like the better team on both sides of the ball. Im not going to do that here with this inept offense Denver has, and how many wide open Wrs Romo missed.

Dallas problem is coaching more than any single thing. They are soft on D when the game is on the line. Its on them.

You happy yet..... You continue to bust my balls, but have you ever admitted your GM and coach suck, even after last yrs debacle. Instead you guys still blame Favre somehow someway. :wacko:

You happy yet..... You continue to bust my balls, but have you ever admitted your GM and coach suck, even after last yrs debacle. Instead you guys still blame Favre somehow someway. :wacko:

Hold on a second man. Are you trying to steal my award? There are too many damn cheeseheads on this board and right now I am their number one most hated member. I want to keep it that way so find another angle to piss this dude off. :D

Thanks!

Edited by Mr Hammock

go to college forum, you will see I did just that.

And what is wrong with saying your team looked like crap. Personally Im not going to lie and say I think Denver is better than Dallas, or they outplayed them in a 17-10 game, that Dallas was within 3 yards of tying.

Last night I think Miami looked better, and it wasnt because OU had a bad game. Miami looked like the better team on both sides of the ball. Im not going to do that here with this inept offense Denver has, and how many wide open Wrs Romo missed.

Dallas problem is coaching more than any single thing. They are soft on D when the game is on the line. Its on them.

You had a good post up until the end. I asked a legit question, you answered.... Then you just had to go all Sgt. Ryan on me. You can talk all the crap that you want to on the packers, but you really have no room as your franchise is not in a better place either.

You had a good post up until the end. I asked a legit question, you answered.... Then you just had to go all Sgt. Ryan on me. You can talk all the crap that you want to on the packers, but you really have no room as your franchise is not in a better place either.

You still didnt answer my question. Which is pretty typical. Are you going to admit your GM and HC suck, or are you still making excuses for them. I have admitted the problems with my team.

Edited by Dallas Sooner

You still didnt answer my question. Which is pretty typical. Are you going to admit your GM and HC suck, or are you still making excuses for them. I have admitted the problems with my team. You continue to make excuses for yours BTW, I thought I was on your ignore list too. Guess that was short lived. :wacko:

Ted Thompson has brought in plenty of quality players that are competing for the North title. Mike McCarthy is coaching those guys, not sure how you can say they suck... After all, they were in the NFCC game in 2007. Are they the greatest ever? No. Are they horrid? No. The verdict is still out on where they rank.

And as far as the ignore list... That was one of you other ten accounts. Remember, this is the account that you sent a pm to me asking me to stop outing you as Sgt Ryan, and that you were only going to be in the college forum. I left you alone in there, but asked you a simple question here. By the way, I thought you were close to being banned after you went off your rocker and started making threats towards people... Remember when you sent me a pm saying you knew where I lived and all of that crazy stuff?

And as far as the ignore list... That was one of you other ten accounts.

That makes a lot of sense! Really!

I didn't think of that, but they did accuse me of having multiple accounts because they didn't like what I was saying. I even went as far as posting a thread for the webmaster to prove that theory wrong.

It does seem like the character of a few here.

I think you're on to something.

Ted Thompson has brought in plenty of quality players that are competing for the North title. Mike McCarthy is coaching those guys, not sure how you can say they suck... After all, they were in the NFCC game in 2007. Are they the greatest ever? No. Are they horrid? No. The verdict is still out on where they rank.

And as far as the ignore list... That was one of you other ten accounts. Remember, this is the account that you sent a pm to me asking me to stop outing you as Sgt Ryan, and that you were only going to be in the college forum. I left you alone in there, but asked you a simple question here. By the way, I thought you were close to being banned after you went off your rocker and started making threats towards people... Remember when you sent me a pm saying you knew where I lived and all of that crazy stuff?

I play in several leagues here, and I post there often. So you didnt out me, but nice try. And our conversation was on AIM, and I have since removed you from being able to contact me.

If Im really the problem with you, maybe you should just ignore me, and quit trying to bait me. You dont matter enough for me to go around looking for you.

Edited by Dallas Sooner

Hell yea..and I'm starting to think Romo needs to be in the unemployment line with them. Sad to say.

Romo made one play today, to keep the last drive alive. Which just tempts us to think he is better than he is.

I happen to still be on his bandwagon. But he doesnt look as good this yr. And no I do not think it has anything to do with TO. TO hasnt done anything in Buffalo, without Romo.

Romo made one play today, to keep the last drive alive. Which just tempts us to think he is better than he is.

I happen to still be on his bandwagon. But he doesnt look as good this yr. And no I do not think it has anything to do with TO. TO hasnt done anything in Buffalo, without Romo.

That red zone pick he threw was the nail in the coffin....and then he coughs it up on the ten, resulting in the Bronc's first SCORE. 10 pts minimum right there. Also, there are the picks against the G-men that cost the Boys that game. The shiat is piling up. I like him--but he's not going to get the Cowboys over the hump with mistakes like that.

Edit...change to first 'score'...

Edited by CowboysDiehard

I play in several leagues here, and I post there often. So you didnt out me, but nice try. And our conversation was on AIM, and I have since removed you from being able to contact me.

If Im really the problem with you, maybe you should just ignore me, and quit trying to bait me. You dont matter enough for me to go around looking for you.

:D

Does your hypocrisy and stupidity know no bounds? Everyone can just click the link above if they want to see how tame you are, or how you keep private conversations private. Oh, and how you say you've never threatened anyone. You are the tool to end all tools. Do you just enjoy being the object of scorn, ridicule, and hatred? I truly feel sorry for you - being an egomaniac with an inferiority complex.

You're a liar, a schmuck and truly, an idiot. I know, I know, you're living the dream with your cheating wife and your kids that hate you and selling bs annuity contracts and insurance to old people who don't know any better. Good Lord... :wacko:

I was just thinking to myself, "Self, you know, we haven't had a thread that isn't about the Cowboys or the Packers turn into a DAL/GB pissing contest in, ohhhh, 12 hours at least. I miss those good old hours when every thread was a target for the DAL/GB homers to take equally inept and pointless shots at each other."

Thank all the FF gods that you guys didn't let us down.

:wacko:

I was just thinking to myself, "Self, you know, we haven't had a thread that isn't about the Cowboys or the Packers turn into a DAL/GB pissing contest in, ohhhh, 12 hours at least. I miss those good old hours when every thread was a target for the DAL/GB homers to take equally inept and pointless shots at each other."

Thank all the FF gods that you guys didn't let us down.

:wacko:

If a cowboys fan beats another cowboys fan, is it still a hate crime?

Does your hypocrisy and stupidity know no bounds? Everyone can just click the link above if they want to see how tame you are, or how you keep private conversations private. Oh, and how you say you've never threatened anyone. You are the tool to end all tools. Do you just enjoy being the object of scorn, ridicule, and hatred? I truly feel sorry for you - being an egomaniac with an inferiority complex.

You're a liar, a schmuck and truly, an idiot. I know, I know, you're living the dream with your cheating wife and your kids that hate you and selling bs annuity contracts and insurance to old people who don't know any better. Good Lord... :wacko:

Im not married, I dont sell Annuities, I dont need to lie because I dont care your opinion, and dont ever speak of my kids, there are some things that are off limits, even for you. You certainly dont know as much about me as you want people to think.

And I posted that PM to show people what you are all about. Thanks for bringing even more attention to it.

BTW, why would I hate anyone here. I have met only a few, and get along with them all. The rest I dont know from Adam, you included. Lets keep it that way.

Im not married, I dont sell Annuities, I dont need to lie because I dont care your opinion, and dont ever speak of my kids, there are some things that are off limits, even for you. You certainly dont know as much about me as you want people to think.

And I posted that PM to show people what you are all about. Thanks for bringing even more attention to it.

BTW, why would I hate anyone here. I have met only a few, and get along with them all. The rest I dont know from Adam, you included. Lets keep it that way.

From what I have read of your posts, they are well thought out. Attacking your family or whatever they can, is what many do here when they can't beat you in a debate. No class at all by some of them.

McDaniels does deserve credit for:

1. hiring Nolan. Takes guts as your first HC gig to hire someone that's been a HC.

2. Completely changing the philosophy and function of their practices.

3. Preparing the team for the success.

If you want to question today's OFF play calling, then I'd agree there, but so far, it's been pretty good.

My Broncos are in trouble if Buckhalter is out for any length of time.

I hope he isn't. That guy's had enough injuries.