[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Broncos look pretty good

Randall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas is just this bad. Ive said it before, and Ill say it again. Wade needs to go.

This team has no discipline, the D is soft when it matter most, and all that falls on him.

To lose to this team, I dont care if its on the road or not, is a disgrace and embarassment to this cowboy fan.

And where are ALL those Cowboys fans at this week who last week were talking about how great their defense looks after the 2nd half against a putrid Panthers offense.. :wacko:

I called them soft in clutch situations last week, and I stand behind it. Im right here to take any abuse if we lose this one.

Denver has to be by far one of the WORST undefeated teams out there, and Dallas has to be one of the most underperforming teams in general - but I put 99.9% of that on the pillsbury doughboy of a head coach they have.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Imagine if they'd just hired Nolan and kept last years offense.

This is exactly right.

Don't be drinkin the McDaniels coolaide just yet...Nolan has been everything. This was a great offense last year that is now below average. But their defense, which last year was the worst I'd ever seen, has improved so much i really cant believe it.

Denver was the classiest and best coached team of the two. Kudos to Bowlen for going with the unpopular pick as coach. Hopefully that face-lifted freak of an owner the Cowboys have took notes today. Bowlen may be in the early stages of dementia, but he still has one over Jones.

Anyone else see that presser moment? McHoody at the podium and Marshall runs in and gives him a hugh hug, which was returned by McHoody - both guys with gigantic smiles, and then McHoody says, "I won't tell 'em if you won't". That goes on top of the announcers raving about Marshall's work effort in practice this past week.

Anyone else think they gave Marshall an extension this past week?

Anyone else see that presser moment? McHoody at the podium and Marshall runs in and gives him a hugh hug, which was returned by McHoody - both guys with gigantic smiles, and then McHoody says, "I won't tell 'em if you won't". That goes on top of the announcers raving about Marshall's work effort in practice this past week.

Anyone else think they gave Marshall an extension this past week?

I notice you're not calling for McHoody's job now that they're 4-0. :wacko:

Dallas is just this bad. Ive said it before, and Ill say it again. Wade needs to go.

This team has no discipline, the D is soft when it matter most, and all that falls on him.

To lose to this team, I dont care if its on the road or not, is a disgrace and embarassment to this cowboy fan.

Has a team ever beaten Dallas? Every time Dallas or the Sooners lose, it's not because the other team was good, but because Dallas/OU played bad. Give credit where credit is due homes.