[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon

alexgaddis

I think he had 6 balls thrown his way and missed or dropped all of them...... Can't believe I put him in over Berrain. This only means Berrian will get 40 points this week!!!

To be fair...at least half of those were uncatchable.

But I'd be surprised if the Browns hang on to Braylon next year.

To be fair...at least half of those were uncatchable.

But I'd be surprised if the Browns hang on to Braylon next year.

I only saw bits and pieces so I can only talk for what I saw (watched the majority on NFL.com), he wasn't even showing an attempt at times. He has talent, just no discipline!

I know where they were in the Red Zone DA kept going back to him. That's one good thing we can take away from Braylon's 0 catch day, right? You know, trying to find that silver lining, the glass is half full ...etc...etc...etc

Over the top safety help all day on him.

Bingo.

As I said in another thread, the Bengal D this year is shutting down the main/most dangerous WR on each team. Its no fluke he went O-fer and its the second time the Bengals limited a top WR to zero catches on the day. Green Bay's Jennings, PIT's Holmes, and Denver's Marshall were very limited vs the Bengals this year.

Meanwhile the 2nd/3rd WRs have good if not great days. Now don't get me wrong, I think Massoquoi showed some great ability in single coverage yesterday. He was covered as well as can be a couple times and still came up with big plays on tough catches, but it was made possible by the Bengals effectively taking Braylon out of the game.