[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

70 percent

bushwacked

70 percent of Huddler's currently get 1-2 sentences into every post made by Az and/or Perch and stop reading. :wacko:

At least his posts usually talk about the topic at hand.

All of your posts can be read in entirety with one sentence.

"It was all Bush's fault"

"Have to agree here"

70 percent of Huddler's currently get 1-2 sentences into every post made by Az and/or Perch and stop reading. :wacko:

Does your mom know you are on the computer again? At least he states an opinion on the issue at hand. You rarely see the smart ass personal attacks from him. However, that is all that you can add. Just like this entire topic is an attack. Pathetic.

I enjoyed talking about politics until I realized I wasn't changing anyone's mind and no one was changing my mind.

I was passionate about politics until I realized that the guys on my side are as clueless and corrupt as the guys on the other side.

What I really wonder is why guys set up logins such as "BushWacked" and "Evil_GOP_Liars" on a fantasy football advice site? Potentially, you risk alienating a percentage of respondents when you ask for advice. Do you guys think it helps or hurts in terms of receiving advice--or do you ever post in that forum? Just curious...

What I really wonder is why guys set up logins such as "BushWacked" and "Evil_GOP_Liars" on a fantasy football advice site? Potentially, you risk alienating a percentage of respondents when you ask for advice. Do you guys think it helps or hurts in terms of receiving advice--or do you ever post in that forum? Just curious...

How come you don't wonder aloud about how having a clown blackface of Obama on your avatar for months on end and posting 80 threads on politics a day effects other's perception? Just curious...

BTW, Bushwacked is one of my favorite ales from Winthrop Brewing Company. Not that it matters but I can assure you I post in the main forum far more than certain other posters here in the tailgate.

Edited by bushwacked

Really, I'm wondering about the 'advice' forum, more than the main forum. And yea, Perch could be chasing folks off with his Avvy. Mainly, just wondering why folks who ostensibly are here for football take that tact. Particularly if it's advice you're after.

Really, I'm wondering about the 'advice' forum, more than the main forum. And yea, Perch could be chasing folks off with his Avvy. Mainly, just wondering why folks who ostensibly are here for football take that tact. Particularly if it's advice you're after.

:wacko: Both rarely post in that forum.

Yeah, I was looking and saw that. To each their own, I guess, as to why we're here.

I used to post more in the Football forum, but honestly I've watched less football this year than I have since joining the huddle. Personal commitments on Sundays have kept me from being in front of the TV for the early games. So I really don't have nearly as much to add as I used to.

To each their own, I guess, as to why we're here.

Mainly because of football and the tailgate thing is kind of cool too. There is a bunch of us that post in the main forum and rarely post in the advice forum. I guess between playing FF for 10+ years and knowing a ton of people personally (many of the Huddle members) with a high FF acumen, I have very little personal need for the advice column.