[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farve Farve Farve Farve Farve

Nabb

I can wait to be at the game tailgating all day on Sunday.

As a Packer fan, I will give him a well-deserved standing ovation when he is introduced to give him the respect he has earned by being a hall of fame Qb for my team for years on end.

As a Packer fan, as soon as the game starts I will be booing him extensively and I hope Kampman takes his head off

As a Packer fan, I will give him a well-deserved standing ovation when he is introduced to give him the respect he has earned by being a hall of fame Qb for my team for years on end.

As a Packer fan, as soon as the game starts I will be swilling cheap beer excessively and urinating in my overalls

Have a good time :wacko:

As a Packer fan, as soon as the game starts I will be booing him extensively and I hope Kampman takes his head off

Spoken like a fan of the game - hopefully it really is a revenge game for him and he goes Octomom on you'all

Fox announced that it will have a camera "isolated on Favre from the second he takes the field against his former team until the moment he runs back into the locker room.

good god even a mute button won't help against this...

Obviously you havent been to Lambeau Field . . . the beer aint cheap!

Hell no I havent! Not without a hazmat suit and tetanus shot...

Fox announced that it will have a camera "isolated on Favre from the second he takes the field against his former team until the moment he runs back into the locker room.

good god even a mute button won't help against this...

Of course they will. Because people just cant get enough :wacko:

:D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

Have a good time at the game.

I got my pic taken with St. Vince at Lambeau in '91. Awesome place. They had come cool plastic footballs that we could be filled with beer or mixers. AWESOME.

It will be a great game.

Hell no I havent! Not without a hazmat suit and tetanus shot...

Wow. Obviously just a Vikings fan and not a football fan huh?

Being a football fan, I LOVE going to other stadiums and seeing games. Soldier Field is a great venue to watch from, the Metrodome is horribly average/ below average, and Tampa Bay's stadium is very, very nice.(that is all I have been to so far) The renovated Lambeau is very nice, and the extra club seats sealed off that nasty crosswind that used to sweep through from the north.

I am planning a trip to see the last game of the year at Arizona vs the Packers. I cant wait to see that stadium,

Joe Buck is doing the world series, so it will be Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman announcing the game. It might not be as bad as you think with Buck not being there, but then again it is the #1 story line. If Rodgers plays one hell of a game, they will be gushing about him as well. Most announcers talk up the team that is doing good and say a lot of the obvious. I get so involved in the game that the game comes 1st and sometimes what the say goes in one ear and out the other.

Anyone else going to watch the MIN-GB game with the volume off?

Every MIN game its all Farve this, Farve that, Farve this, Farve that.

Even when MIN's defense is on the field. Farve did this, Farve did that, Farve did this, Farve did that.

Its becoming absolutely nauseating and borderline unwatchable.

Just needed to vent.

sounds to me like you are kind of doing the same thing.

Wow. Obviously just a Vikings fan and not a football fan huh?

Being a football fan, I LOVE going to other stadiums and seeing games. Soldier Field is a great venue to watch from, the Metrodome is horribly average/ below average, and Tampa Bay's stadium is very, very nice.(that is all I have been to so far) The renovated Lambeau is very nice, and the extra club seats sealed off that nasty crosswind that used to sweep through from the north.

I am planning a trip to see the last game of the year at Arizona vs the Packers. I cant wait to see that stadium,

Was just kidding about the hazmat suit and tetanus shot. I would love to go to Lambeau for a game. From what I am told, its something every football fan should experience once in their life, I'd probably wear rubber boots and carry disinfectant, but I'd go :D

Just taking a friendly :wacko: at you Packer fans this week. Looking forward to a fun game tomorrow :D

This just in Brett had Cheerios for breakfast!!!!!!

I repeat, Cheerios.

Live coverage coming soon with multiple slow motion shots of him drinking his juice!!!!

Brett just had his first bowel movement for the day...they are planning on him having two more before kickoff

What a game to go to . . . .

Packers decided to play in the 2nd half to make it competitive. It doesnt matter if it is Favre or Sage back there . . . if you give the guy 2 minutes to throw the ball without being touched the offense will produce. Packers did OK against AD, but the LBs did poorly in coverage and we SERIOUSLY need a pass rush.

O-line stunk again, Grant looked poor, missing Finley REALLY hurt in the passing game.

And the Packers special teams was for crap.

-sigh-

A well deserved win by the Vikes. Even though the Vikes had two very close wins that coulda/shoulda been losses, GREAT teams make their own luck and overcome. IMO the Vikes are a shoo-in for a first round bye and a matchup against the Saints in the NFC Champ game.

. .and I am still hungover from being at the game . . .