[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halloween Plans

darin3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is with kids not wearing costumes? I know the economy sucks, but seriously?!? Hey, I know, let's just go walk around the neighborhood and get some free candy! Yeah! Bleh.

Oh, and hey you dumb kids that keep ringing our doorbell.... the porch light being OFF means there's no more frickin' candy! Go chase down those kids that aren't in costume to get your loot. :wacko:

Edited by darin3

That is very cool, how many cars does one have to give them away to kids at Halloween, my son would have been pumped.

the folk's don't get a whole lot. I would say I gave away about 20 cars tonight. I'm discriminate. I don't give the car and candy baggie to the older kids.

After the church party, we went over to my brother's house to see the little niece and nephews costumes. I think half a Mexico was bussed into his neighborhood to beg for candy.

You're in Texas. What did you expect?

Did the yards look nicer after they left at least? :wacko:

Unbelievable about the kids w/no costumes; how lame can you get? I'm thinkin they wouldn't get any of my candy.

There were only 2 people not dressed up at the party last night - one was a designated driver and the other was the kitchen help in the back. (God bless all the hotties dressed slutty in one way or the other) Some pretty good ones too.

Unbelievable about the kids w/no costumes; how lame can you get?

well, we had a few dads who came up with kids and wanted candy too--that was pretty lame (I gave them candy though--things are so bad in Michigan that I almost thought that they might have actually needed the food)

(I will note though that there is the possibility they were trying to get liquor--a few homes in my neighborhood give out shots for the adults. (I ended up missing the "crown royal airline bottle" house because I had to run home and check on the ribs.)) :wacko:

Edited by wiegie

well, we had a few dads who came up with kids and wanted candy too--that was pretty lame (I gave them candy though--things are so bad in Michigan that I almost thought that they might have actually needed the food)

(I will note though that there is the possibility they were trying to get liquor--a few homes in my neighborhood give out shots for the adults. (I ended up missing the "crown royal airline bottle" house because I had to run home and check on the ribs.)) :wacko:

The adults in my neighborhood were upset I went out with Elise as I usually sit on a cooler of beer and hand them out to the Adults :D

Unbelievable about the kids w/no costumes; how lame can you get? I'm thinkin they wouldn't get any of my candy.

Dude, those are the kids who get double candy from me. They are usually the older ones and will come back and smash your pumpkins or throw eggs at your house because they got shafted out of a snickers bar.

I call it payola for keeping my house safe. :wacko: