[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game Day chatter

tazinib1

By AGAIN do you mean again this season or again this game ? he didnt have two fumbles in this game did he ?????

This season...multiple fumbles in multiple games, and a hugh topic of concern in recent days.

Drops another one on just his 2nd carry.

Moats now with 3 carries, 26 yards. Slaton with 1 carry, 1 yard.

Ronnie Brown - dont know how to read this stat ,, the last time i looked it was 2pts for 20 yards rushing now it says

0.00 pts for 0 Interceptions

•0.50 pts for 5 Rushing Yards

Not sure about the "20 yards" but for a short time, CBS at least had Henne & Brown's numbers transposed. I'm watching the game off & on (switching between the NYG & NYJ), Brown has done little thus far that I've seen, so the "5 yards" total seems right.

E2A - sorry, but he just lost ~12 yards "rushing" on what was clearly intended as a play where he'd be passing the ball.

EE2A - NVM the 12 yard loss, they credited NYJ with a sack on the play, so it seems it won't hurt Brown's rushing numbers.

Edited by ts

Not sure about the "20 yards" but for a short time, CBS at least had Henne & Brown's numbers transposed. I'm watching the game off & on (switching between the NYG & NYJ), Brown has done little thus far that I've seen, so the "5 yards" total seems right.

E2A - sorry, but he just lost ~12 yards "rushing" on what was clearly intended as a play where he'd be passing the ball.

I figured the stats were correct just couldnt figure how they got there ?? he would of had to loose 15yrds rushing on one play i guess

only game on here is the Colts & 49ers

very surprised how competitive ( at least so far) this game is

Alex Smith playing decent

49er Def playing hmmm OK

I need Peyton to stop over-throwing D.Clark in this one. 5 more catches would be nice...a TD too. Ok 100 yards as well.....while I'm being greedy I might just take 8 more receptions.

... while I'm being greedy I might just take 8 more receptions ...

Talk about greedy - just be happy you are not a Browns rooter - any Cleveland fan would be happy for 8 completions total in a game, to any WR/TE/RB, just 8 completed passes, LOL.

I need Peyton to stop over-throwing D.Clark in this one. 5 more catches would be nice...a TD too. Ok 100 yards as well.....while I'm being greedy I might just take 8 more receptions.

I have D. Clark in my line up too but wishing it was V Davis today