[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panick room

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have McNabb starting and I'm now losing thanks to McCoy, and Tynes missing a FG. I'm a ways past panick.

Ray Rice has -10 yards on his last three carries combined. I was well up 20 minutes ago.

Edited by Seahawks21

so do you go and pick up Moats now before he gets soaked up by the vultures in your league??

I wish!!

I have to wait til Thursday so everybody has time to put in waiver claims. I have number 7 of 12 and the Slaton owner has 1. I guess its more fair that way.

so do you go and pick up Moats now before he gets soaked up by the vultures in your league??

This makes no sense

i wouldn't say 'it makes no sense', but,

a team that was pretty much a 1 RB team may have just become

a RBBC with Moats, Slaton and Brown......sux for me.

i think henry meant, what kind of league lets you pick up a guy off waivers while he's still playing that sunday.

1. Moats was the guy last year that was pulled over by the cops and wasn't allowed into the hospital to see his dying mother-in-law. How cool is this that he gets this kind of day as a pro!

2. yes, I am an Eagles fan, and saw Moats do this before....be he labored behind Westbrook, and was never given a real shot. When he did fill-in for Westy, he did fairly well, but was young and never really got a chance to understand and run behind different blocking schemes. He has gotten a few seasons under his belt, and has now been given a chance to carry the load. Albeit against the Bills, he has been magnificent.

I think Slaton becomes an afterthought...what are you saying to your team if Moats goes back to #2?

Certainly try and grab him, but let's be honest, he won't save your season.

At best we will have some sort of timshare going forward.

Slaton won't be benched for the year. Moats will get some touches. Slaton's value goes down is the main thing here.

Don't think Moats is anything special at all though. His main role will be hurting Slaton's value IMO.