[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shooting at Ft. Hood - Central TX

darin3

A very petite Sargent of the local police dept. took him down. Toe to toe hit him, was hit herself, on the way to the floor kept shooting. Another officer finished the job. What balls!!! :wacko: What a hero!!! How many lives did she save??? Her first words in the hospital..."Did anyone die?". Damn!

:D:D:D:D:D

The guy was either a premeditated acting Muslim terrorist or a nut job. There is no middle ground. My money is on the former.

I have no patience with political correctness anymore. To me now, that is just a cover for having no honest opinion that one is willing to express.

As far as disparagement to honestly serving military - or citizen Muslims - I shall beleive they are sincerely loyal citizens of the USA when they start organizing rallys and giving speeches abhorring this behavior. A few prominent leaders would help. We do not see much - or any - of that. Until that happens, they deserve all the negativity they receive.

A psychologist/psychiatrist and recently converted to Muslim.
How shocking. But "don't profile!!" sniffle

The guy was either a premeditated acting Muslim terrorist or a nut job.
There's a difference?

I have no patience with political correctness anymore.
Refreshing. Also radical these days. But brace yourself for the mindless bleeding hearts (who sadly dominate our society in this day and age) who will whine and rant about what a racist, blah etc you are.

Would anyone else's heart by warmed by a headline in the news tomorrow that this POFS was found behind the MP building beaten to death and autopsy revealed about a pound of bacon shoved down his throat as well? Nobody knows what happened. Bummer. And since there wasn't much else to do, they pitched him in a dumpster, seeing how he wasn't worthy of much else.

Edited by BeeR

How shocking. But "don't profile!!" sniffle

There's a difference?

Refreshing. Also radical these days. But brace yourself for the mindless bleeding hearts (who sadly dominate our society in this day and age) who will whine and rant about what a racist, blah etc you are.

Would anyone else's heart by warmed by a headline in the news tomorrow that this POFS was found behind the MP building beaten to death and autopsy revealed about a pound of bacon shoved down his throat as well? Nobody knows what happened. Bummer. And since there wasn't much else to do, they pitched him in a dumpster, seeing how he wasn't worthy of much else.

There is a special place in hell for racists like you.

There is a special place in hell for racists like you.

I will gladly join BeeR in hell. It sounds like this guy was spiraling down. Becoming more and more radical. He even had a bumper sticker saying Allah is god. Not a bumper sticker you should have on display while in Fort Hood.

I am wondering if people did see him spiraling down but god forbid (yes I said god - is that ok - oh here is a another one - Christmas) anyone say anything because they will be labeled as a profiler.

Call me racist call me a profiler - I don't care and you are probably accurate - I just call it seeing the world for what it actually is.

Let this guy burn in hell - and I guess I will get to watch.

Not sending Muslims to fight in Iraq / Afghanistan is like not sending Christians to fight in Europe during WW 1 and 2. Impossible not to end up killing your religious brethren.

Don't want to fight in a war? Then don't raise your right hand to volunteer to serve in the Armed Forces.

Not in the service and don't want to fight in a war? Pray that no other nation decides to attack yours.

Why is it if some hayseed beats up a black guy or a homosexual, it is immediately called a hate crime, and he is branded as a hate-filled bigot. But when a Muslim who has a long history of hatred for America, in addition to contacts with al Qaeda murders 13 people on a military post, he is painted as a victim of his own psychosis?

Why is it if some hayseed beats up a black guy or a homosexual, it is immediately called a hate crime, and he is branded as a hate-filled bigot. But when a Muslim who has a long history of hatred for America, in addition to contacts with al Qaeda murders 13 people on a military post, he is painted as a victim of his own psychosis?

PC at its very core.

Don't want to fight in a war? Then don't raise your right hand to volunteer to serve in the Armed Forces.

Not in the service and don't want to fight in a war? Pray that no other nation decides to attack yours.

AMEN!!!!!

As an ex military member myself, I would get extremely irate at the douches who would try avoid going out to sea during the first Gulf War because of there "faith". DON'T FREAKEN SIGN UP IF YOU DON"T WANT TO FIGHT. Period. LOSERS!!!!.

While this terrorist act is a huge story now in our country, and will continue to be for some time, I'm going to close this thread down for reasons that will be obvious to most. Most posts being added at this point are having to be deleted anyway. It would be good to have some discussion around such a topic, but as we all know a few misguided fools will spoil it for everyone else. Usually intentionally.