[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers

westhemess2

I have no idea what this last part was supposed to mean. I get that you are insinuating that you are a "boss" and therefore far too important and successful to post a lot on the Huddle. Was that what you were trying to get across ? If so, congrats to you on your promotion and your elite status over me and others who post more often. :D

I'm just a lowly "project manager" for M&M Mars, but, there are Dr.'s, lawyers, professors, small business owners among other successful people who post a lot at the huddle (some more than me), but, once again, congrats, "Boss" !! :D

Warning, NSFW (curses are blocked out, but, some vulgar content from SNL)

Oh, and you're welcome, but, what were we playing ? :wacko:

never seen that one before ,,, LMAO and just sent it to my Boss ( FYI - he is in several leagues with me )

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Menudo had accounts before that, but kept losing his password thus creating the new accounts.

Me too, I think. I used a different log in for about two years until my tribute "handle" to my dog, nicknamed "The Boogy Man". Point is, since these handle's dates for both of us, he way outposts me and my point is that I am not a Hugh contributor in terms of post count. Some would probably say, "At all!" :wacko:

I have no idea what this last part was supposed to mean....

It means I don't have the access during the day I used to and I spend the time with my family when I get home. This place, and you are not that important to me. Entertaining, but not important. I spend more time with the projections and the real reason why I pay to come here. The forums, as I prove to myself time and again, are pretty much petty people, acting big in an invisible, faceless world. Have fun with that Big Fish! :wacko:

Once again, I've already admitted that you are clearly better than all of us here. You are a "boss", you have better perspective, and are just better at life. I'm surprised that you continue to lower yourself by hanging around here at all. Congrats on being you. :wacko:

AT least I'm not you! :D It would be too large a burden on me to try to compare my life and self-worth in the faceless world of the internet.

I have greater responsibility with less access. If you didn't get that, then you don't want to. It has nothing to do with how "bitchin'" I am compared to anyone else. Once again, I find your whiney, passive aggressive, poor me approach distasteful for a "big boy" who is able to call out an NFL QB on an internet forum for being a worry wart.

So tell me. Why did you take me "sarcastic post" so personally? Coming from me, a "defender"/fan of Rivers, I figured you would see the irony in the post and get a chuckle out of it. It clearly had the opposite recation and hurt your ego in some way. Why? I bumped it up so you wouldn't miss it 'cause I thought you would see the irony and get a chuckle. Point being, it doesn't matter who you are, someone will always find fault with it.

Remember: The true character of a man is personified by what he does when nobody is watching.

Behind what?

This :wacko:

ETA

If you clicked on the link before I changed it, I goofed and apologize.

Behind Marky Mark's logic and debating skills. You did read that he works for M&M Mars, didn't you?

So back on Rivers...I've got the feeling that he struggles today, but I need him to produce. VJax may get all the attention from the Broncos secondary today, so it's a big day for the other SD WR's...and Gates!

Behind Marky Mark's logic and debating skills. You did read that he works for M&M Mars, didn't you?

So back on Rivers...I've got the feeling that he struggles today, but I need him to produce. VJax may get all the attention from the Broncos secondary today, so it's a big day for the other SD WR's...and Gates!

I really hope so.

OMG...Rivers just threw a TD pass and he ran to his own sideline and slapped hands with his team mates.

Good, if he continues to do it, I'll give him the credit he deserves. However, the next time he throws a TD and runs towards the opposing team and up the field essentially saying "look at me, look at me", I'll point it out.

OMG...Rivers just threw a TD pass and he ran to his own sideline and slapped hands with his team mates.

Good, if he continues to do it, I'll give him the credit he deserves. However, the next time he throws a TD and runs towards the opposing team and up the field essentially saying "look at me, look at me", I'll point it out, and you and Bushwacked will post in that thread.

Menudo,

You do understand that Rivers did that against the NY Giants? The team that drafted him and then traded him away a few hours later. Plenty of players have that kind of "revenge" reaction when playing a team that didn't want them.

I find that quite understandable.

He obviously has been reading this "Rivers is a douchebag" thread and wanted to change his celebratory behavior.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm seeing less and less of the cocky / dooooshy Rivers. However, he still has his moments. It isn't like this is only my opinion. It is a popular opinion among non-Chargers fans. The guy is extremely talented, and, as I said, I've seen him starting to develop into a leader more and more. I called him out for another moment that I thought was a bit more "look at me" than showing strong leadership. Since then, the Charger fans have been here to defend their QB, which is understandable. I don't hate Rivers, just think he needs to continue to grow up from this guy:

:wacko:

:D

A close friend of mine was in a bar in State College a couple years ago. Guess who walked in near closing time smashed off his ass with a few buds? Gave the old "do you know who I am" when the bartender refused to serve him and caused a hugh scene before being shown the door? HINT: he's out this week with concussion symptoms.

A close friend of mine was in a bar in State College a couple years ago. Guess who walked in near closing time smashed off his ass with a few buds? Gave the old "do you know who I am" when the bartender refused to serve him and caused a hugh scene before being shown the door? HINT: he's out this week with concussion symptoms.

I've heard several of the same stories about Roethlisberger around Pittsburgh during his first few years in the NFL. I've heard he can be quite the d-bag off the field. Hopefully, he has grown up since then, but, who knows.

Let me guess. Is this the same prima donna, I'm so f'ng better than thou, only celebrity at a golf outing a few years ago to have bodyguards with him?

But he celebrates the right way with his team, and that's really neat-o!

Let me guess. Is this the same prima donna, I'm so f'ng better than thou, only celebrity at a golf outing a few years ago to have bodyguards with him?

But he celebrates the right way with his team, and that's really neat-o!

Yes, that is exactly what I said. :wacko:

I've said many times that I think Roethlisberger acts like a d-bag sometimes. What does he have to do with my not liking how Rivers acts on the field ???

I must have missed where I was comparing him to Roethlisberger. Oh, that's right, this is a post involving me, so, of course, you jump in as quickly as possible to be your typical self. Bushwacked should be right behind......