[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could be a long day at jury duty

whomper

I'm in jury duty today. We aren't in court yet. We are in the waiting room before court watching a mandatory film.

I got a late start today and didn't have a chance to drop a duece. I am cramping up in this room. Got gas. Let out a test fart and the results weren't good for anyone within 2-4 feet. In this room we have decent seperation. When we get to court could be tight quarters. I need to drop anchor after this film or court could get ugly.

GL. They allow iPod's in there during jury selection?

Don't worry, I had a double-deuce this morning. One for each of us. That Friday's was delicious last night!

Just make sure it's gas when you lean over to squeeze one out. Unless you think the judge might excuse you for a shart? :wacko:

This film is rivaling the english patient in length. I am also not a good dumper under pressure. I am more of a project dumper. I need a quick strike

GL. They allow iPod's in there during jury selection?

Don't worry, I had a double-deuce this morning. One for each of us. That Friday's was delicious last night!

Just make sure it's gas when you lean over to squeeze one out. Unless you think the judge might excuse you for a shart? :wacko:

All devices need to be shut only in court. In these waiting rooms they are allowed. People are wired up to the gils here. Laptops etc. I think 1 guy brought pong. I'm gonna challenge him soon.

Sharting actually is a concern here as well. Test fart was carrying some steam

Two words: Crop Dusting.

Crop dusted on the validation line. Risky. From holding these in the farts became short and choppy. Unexpexted volume was a risk

After ticket validation I made a run for it. Terrible facilities. Never been on a bowl so low. I'm sitting there like johnny bench and true to form I am choking under pressure. Bombing away as far as the gas but not deliverin. Finally had some production but basically just moved things around. Im about 40 % out of the woods but the gas is still an issue.

I'm in jury duty today. We aren't in court yet. We are in the waiting room before court watching a mandatory film.

I got a late start today and didn't have a chance to drop a duece. I am cramping up in this room. Got gas. Let out a test fart and the results weren't good for anyone within 2-4 feet. In this room we have decent seperation. When we get to court could be tight quarters. I need to drop anchor after this film or court could get ugly.

:wacko: My daily chuckle :D

Crop dusted on the validation line. Risky. From holding these in the farts became short and choppy. Unexpexted volume was a risk

After ticket validation I made a run for it. Terrible facilities. Never been on a bowl so low. I'm sitting there like johnny bench and true to form I am choking under pressure. Bombing away as far as the gas but not deliverin. Finally had some production but basically just moved things around. Im about 40 % out of the woods but the gas is still an issue.

"Sir... why are you sweaty and pale? And could you please remove the rotting flesh from your pockets before rejoining us?"

:wacko: glad you enjoyed my anxiety and near humiliation. I am home now. Actually got selected to a civil trial. Judge said it should last till thurs. Fri the latest and court is closed wed. I almost got off and the lawyers dismissed a juror and the judge called my name. I usually get off by saying my dad is a retired cop but the case isn't criminal. Hackensack for 3 days. Yipee.