[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking News

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are such turds.

All of a sudden, after 8 years of not criticizing the strategy in Afganistan, you now have a problem with the current plan. Obama tells the military that none of the 4 plans on the table will achieve our objectives so we stick with the current plan until they come up with a better one? Now to you two the current strategy is a failure resultingin the needless deaths of American troops? That's political hackery and nothing else. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. McCrystal is only calling for in 2009 what skins was clamoring for back in 2001, which is a proper troop level to crush the Taliban and al queda, something we've never had there because the former Coward-in-Chief was too busy invading, occupying and rebuilding the wrong country.

Perch just pukes out whatever Sean Hannity and Glen Beck tell him to but I certainly expect more out of you, Az. Perch says he doesn't care what Obama does then goes on to whine about what Obama has chosen to do. If the admins are going to allow this type of drivel, why not let skins back in?

did you miss the part where I said think he is setting the stage to do what needs to be done here? :wacko:

You guys are such turds.

All of a sudden, after 8 years of not criticizing the strategy in Afganistan, you now have a problem with the current plan. Obama tells the military that none of the 4 plans on the table will achieve our objectives so we stick with the current plan until they come up with a better one? Now to you two the current strategy is a failure resultingin the needless deaths of American troops? That's political hackery and nothing else. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. McCrystal is only calling for in 2009 what skins was clamoring for back in 2001, which is a proper troop level to crush the Taliban and al queda, something we've never had there because the former Coward-in-Chief was too busy invading, occupying and rebuilding the wrong country.

Perch just pukes out whatever Sean Hannity and Glen Beck tell him to but I certainly expect more out of you, Az. Perch says he doesn't care what Obama does then goes on to whine about what Obama has chosen to do. If the admins are going to allow this type of drivel, why not let skins back in?

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios? Had the generals on the ground been saying the same thing in 2001 as what Skins was saying, I would have agreed with skins. Oh wait were we in Afghanistan in 2001?

When he campaigned he seemed to be saying that he would really concentrate our efforts there.

Yea, Obama said a lot of things. It is clear now that he was lying to get votes. He is an empty suit with no resume and no verifiable past.

Is anyone actually shocked he is leaving our troops in Afghanistan out to dry?

Tell me more about this "no verifiable past" thing. I'm really curious.

Documentation we do not have about Obama's life:

Original, vault copy birth certificate

Obama/Dunham marriage license

Kindergarten records -- Records lost

Soetoro adoption records

Punahou School records

Occidental College records

Passport records

Columbia College records

Columbia thesis -- "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"

Harvard College records

Harvard Law Review articles -- None

Illinois Bar Records -- Not released.

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost

Law practice client list

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

That's just the official list. I would add that the guy has no friends. No one has come forward with great "I knew that guy when stories," when anyone in a class with Obama would have remembered him. Many would be trying to capitalize on their memories.

My favorite undisclosed piece of information? His wife had her law license revoked by the Illinois Supreme Court. Why? No one knows as the records are sealed - like everything else. How corrupt does one have to be in Cook County Illinois to have this happen?

I'm just asking. I think all citizens should be concerned. I wonder why some of you are not.

Documentation we do not have about Obama's life:

Original, vault copy birth certificate

Obama/Dunham marriage license

Kindergarten records -- Records lost

Soetoro adoption records

Punahou School records

Occidental College records

Passport records

Columbia College records

Columbia thesis -- "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"

Harvard College records

Harvard Law Review articles -- None

Illinois Bar Records -- Not released.

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost

Law practice client list

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

:D Kindergarten records. I heard he had a serious paste eating problem. Massive coverup.

I'm just asking. I think all citizens should be concerned. I wonder why some of you are not.

Thanks for posting it. :wacko:

Edited by AtomicCEO