[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Cowboys

whomper

As a Dallas fan, It will not hurt my feelings one bit if this team drops the rest of their games so that this joke of a coaching staff will be gone. I'm tired of the uninspired football this team has played the last two years. This team has no heart.

December Eli 2 years ago?, dumbest comment so far. Romo sucks.

You have to admit that this game is not Romo's fault, though, right? 41-55 for almost 400 yards and no picks. He was very good today.

As a Dallas fan, It will not hurt my feelings one bit if this team drops the rest of their games so that this joke of a coaching staff will be gone. I'm tired of the uninspired football this team has played the last two years. This team has no heart.

You'll get your wish. Dallas will finish 9-7 at best this season, and miss the playoffs. No surprise there. Also, Jerry Jones will hire another stooge to coach the team. Shanahan, Holmgren, etc, wouldn't touch this franchise with a 10 foot pole, so don't get your hopes up. Barring Jerry Jones having a heart attack in the near future, this team will continue to languish. Nice stadium, though.

Romo finally plays up to his potential and the D lays and egg and Special teams flop on him. Man that was just crazy, all the missed tackles. Barbers fumble changed the entire game. Folk has lost his mojo also. Well time to gear up for San Diego then N.O.

I don't feel to horrible about this game as the Giants were playing for their season and I knew they were going to come out and play their best at home. Man tough loss.

Romo finally plays up to his potential and the D lays and egg and Special teams flop on him. Man that was just crazy, all the missed tackles. Barbers fumble changed the entire game. Folk has lost his mojo also. Well time to gear up for San Diego then N.O.

I don't feel to horrible about this game as the Giants were playing for their season and I knew they were going to come out and play their best at home. Man tough loss.

....I appreciate your optimism, and look forward to your 500 word essay this week about how Dallas can pull victory from the jaws of defeat. :wacko:

Not Romos fault, although the Giants were clearly trying to stop the run all game, and did that well. Romo made some very good passes, missed a big one or two.

ALL QB's miss at least one or two every single game. That's why that stupid-ass QB rating makes it possible to get a "perfect" rating with several incompletions. He was very good today, no ifs, ands, or butts.

....I appreciate your optimism, and look forward to your 500 word essay this week about how Dallas can pull victory from the jaws of defeat. :wacko:

funny chit right there.

:D:D

I thought Romo played lights out ,even while under heavy pressure.(except for the one deep overthrow in the 4th), Can't blame him imo.

He not the one who get stuffed on 4th and 1 either.

funny chit right there.

:wacko::D

I thought Romo played lights out ,even while under heavy pressure.(except for the one deep overthrow in the 4th), Can't blame him imo.

He not the one who get stuffed on 4th and 1 either.

I agree, I stayed away from this game. We had one to give but now we don't, so it's backs against the wall for us now. The Giants had to have this one and they got it. That was a good win but I still don't get how they let fat boy mouth run 74 yards for a score. That was a game breaker. Romo played great but it wasn't enough to overcome Barbers fumble and the special teams blunder.

I agree, I stayed away from this game. We had one to give but now we don't, so it's backs against the wall for us now. The Giants had to have this one and they got it. That was a good win but I still don't get how they let fat boy mouth run 74 yards for a score. That was a game breaker. Romo played great but it wasn't enough to overcome Barbers fumble and the special teams blunder.

Are you Wade Phillips?

Didn't he already have a bad relationship with Jerry Jones's dad Al Davis? :wacko:

I've never actually seen Al Davis and Jerry Jones in the same place at the same time. . .