[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where did the term "cougar" come from?

muck

im 20 and dream about getting preyed on by a cougar!

One of my favorite quotes from Little Miss Sunshine:

Grandpa: Listen to me, I got no reason to lie to you, don't make the same mistakes I made when I was young. Fu(k a lotta women kid, not just one woman, a lotta women.

At the very least, follow The Campground Rule.

I'm a little scared to ask, but what is the Campground Rule? :wacko:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your definition of "bad" is different to mine.

Its like Zap Brannigan from Futureama says in the episode where he is forced to have sex with amazon women, "We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."

+1

I must be in the minority here but when I was 22, cougars were always a good way to get laid and you wouldn't have to worry about them latching on and wanting a relationship afterwards. I guess I'm just programmed differently. :wacko:

+2

I had a couple of cougar "sugar mommas" when in college. :D

:wacko: I actually dont mind an older woman at all. Dont get me wrong, I aint on granny pron sites but I dont mind a nice put together woman that is older than me at all. I would throw a 21 year old out of bed for eating crackers either. Meh, I'd pretty much bang any of them. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

This of course all hypothetical. I am married , which means my penis is semi retired

Edited by whomper

I'm a little scared to ask, but what is the Campground Rule? :wacko:

An older partner should treat a younger one like you're supposed to treat a campsite - leave only footprints and leave it in better shape than you found it.