[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most influential person of the decade.

evil_gop_liars

I don't know what's funnier: the playoff bracket format or Obama even in it, letting alone going that far. The guy has been news for all of about maybe 2 years, tops. He'd be lucky to get an NIT invite. And where the hell are Brady and Manning? :wacko:

I don't know what's funnier: the playoff bracket format or Obama even in it, letting alone going that far. The guy has been news for all of about maybe 2 years, tops. He'd be lucky to get an NIT invite. And where the hell are Brady and Manning? :wacko:

Are you kidding me? Obviously you either a racist or ghey. Which one?

It's Bin Laden and it's not close. Him and his rabble have changed the course of world history and would have done regardless of who the president is/was.

if handed differently, Bin Laden could have been a far less influencial problem though.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Are you kidding me? Obviously you either a racist or ghey. Which one?

So nice to have Mr Sharpton here. :wacko: You're not worth addressing any further on this. (PS nobody past the age of 6 spells "gay" that way unless there's some filter which prevents it - note that there isn't). Anyway -

Yep this is easily 2 horse race between Bin Laden and Bush and agree on Bin Laden. In fact you could argue he helped Bush get re-elected and therefore "wins."

PS who did Paris Hilton influence? I mean besides barn animals.

He had a weak-ass bracket.

OBL vs W? Clearly OBL. W's significance came from his RE-action to OBL, not from his own actions.

OBL vs W? Clearly OBL. W's significance came from his RE-action to OBL, not from his own actions.

Would OLB had as much influence if Bush had behaved differently? No.

Let's not also forget Katrina, the ill-advised tax cuts which blew up the government budget, the non-reaction to the 2007-2008 financial crisis until it was almost too late to do anything about it, etc. etc.

The War on Terrorism is only one aspect of Bush's influence.