[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrett Hartley

No Quarter

Yes, I know, a kicker post. But it's the playoff's and every point counts. Any information regarding his status would be appreciated. They don't say much about kickers and I would like to start him if he's good to go. Just worried he's a scratch at the last minute and they use Carney. Thanks.

Thanks for that pearl of wisdom. I have Bironas, would just rather go with Hartley if he is good to go.

Ok well wait until 7 PM or so and get the inactives...if he is on it I would suggest going with Bironas.

If Carney is inactive then you go Hartley

If both are active and you can't get any info at all then go Bironas.

Carney just released by the Saints.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4765640

Let's just say the Saints won the Superbowl (which they won't). Carney would not get a ring, even tough he was awesome for the team most of the year. Tis the NFL season, where fans are pelted with snow and old men are shown the door.

Let's just say the Saints won the Superbowl (which they won't). Carney would not get a ring, even tough he was awesome for the team most of the year.

As far as I know the team can give a ring to whomever they want (ala Edge getting one from the Colts). Thus, I don't think it would be a given he wouldn't get a ring.

As far as I know the team can give a ring to whomever they want (ala Edge getting one from the Colts). Thus, I don't think it would be a given he wouldn't get a ring.

Today the Saints have signed John Carney as a kicker consultant. So maybe it will be a Merry Christmas after all in the Carney household. It also sounds like a way to make sure Carney doesn't help anyone else they may go against.