[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And so it ends like this...

Henry Muto

Vipers #1 seed in the regular season wcff satellite league

Starters

Brady 8.45

T-Jones 5.20

Garcon 3.60

Bench

Favre waiting to play

49.80 Jerome Harrison, RB

22.40 Chris Chambers, WR

A great season comes to a close in the worst way with players on your bench who you could have started.

I was playing Jones for sure but I could have went Harrison over Forsett or Mendenhall had I just had any idea the Browns would feature him he would have been in vs KC a crap DF.

How did your season end ?

Edited by Henry Muto

Starters

Brady 8.45

T-Jones 5.20

Garcon 3.60

Bench

Favre waiting to play

22.40 Chris Chambers, WR

A great season comes to a close in the worst way with players on your bench who you could have started.

I was playing Jones for sure but I could have went Harrison over Forsett or Mendenhall had I just had any idea the Browns would feature him he would have been in vs KC a crap DF.

Sorry to hear that Muto, but it's like you said,"If luck wasn't involved I'd win every time!"

My bench would not have come close to matching MJD and Aaron Rodgers. Brees and Colston decided to lay an egg when I needed them most, and I left Micheal Bush on the bench, but it really wouldn't have mattered.

Went up against the high score for the year (opponent came within a TD of the highest score ever in the 10 years of our league), so I didn't even have a chance.

Of course my core of Schaub, RRice, AJohnson, SRice, HWard only scoring a total of 1TD didn't help. Still not sure if it's best to lose by 1 or 100, a loss is a loss.

I lost my first round playoff game in the Rebel Alliance Dynasty League (non-PPR) I was winning all day until the friggin Aaron Rodgers shoot out game. This league gives bonuses for long yardage TDs. I missed out on great performances on my bench by Steve Smith (CAR) and John Carlson (SEA). I still can't believe I lost looking at my lineup.

My Starters

Tony Romo

Chris Johnson

Jamaal Charles

Miles Austin

Robert Meachem

Bo Scaife

Chargers

Better Bench players

Steve Smith (CAR)

John Carlson (SEA)

Lost to

Starters

Aaron Rodgers

Cedric Benson

Frank Gore

Braylon Edwards

Patrick Crayton

Jason Witten

Garrett Hartley

Steelers

Edited by electricrelish

Starters

Brady 8.45

T-Jones 5.20

Garcon 3.60

Bench

Favre waiting to play

22.40 Chris Chambers, WR

Mine ended being up 3 points going into the Vikings game last night with Longwell and the Defense. I ended up losing by 3 points thanks to Longwell's missed FG. I got -1 for that. If he hits it I win by 1 point. Also Warner and Knowshon were disappointing. Was looking good after the 1pm games but Knowshon's NoShow plus his 2TDs from VJax narrowed the gap considerably.

Thats alot of cabbage to lose on something so stupid. A freaking kicker who was money all season.

Yea it sucks when you know you pretty much out-drafted everyone in the league just for your main guys to fall short. You can look at my team in the signature. And yes, it is a 10 man league. We can also play 1 wr/te flex and 1 rb/wr flex. Ugh. It pisses me off how well PT plays on a weekly basis and Sean Payton gives him 5-8 rushes a game. What the flip! Needless to say I lost to the 6 seed. Always a bridesmaid never a bride I tell you. I always dominate regular season then either my team flops, gets injured, or my crappy opponent goes off... well, that's fantasy sports for you... THIS SUCKS!

Before the season started, I proposed and traded away DeSean Jackson & LeSean McCoy to get Ochocinco. I had Ocho ranked top 10 on my cheatsheets, and DeSean ranked #18. I didn't need McCoy because I had a big surplus of RBs.

Well, I matched up with that team in week 14 (1st round of our playoffs), and Ochocinco was mediocre & DeSean blew it up, and he beat me by 11 points. Doomed by my own trade.