[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ's revenge?

BOARHOGZ

Dang. Hadn't thought of silliness of the Bengals getting LJ some "revenge" at the cost of Benson's playing time ... Philly did it for Vick when they went to Atlanta, so who knows. I thought Benson would be a quality start in salary cap this week ... Hmmm. :wacko:

Here's the deal, dude's been sitting on my bench all year.....I made it to the playoffs with a turd-cake of a team somehow, then won it last week because of the +5 point homefield advantage...I also managed to get a number 1 seed.....Now I'm playing for the marbles (all of them). I'm starting him. Got this far on gambles. If there's any week to start him, since he's become a mighty bengal, it's this week. Don't try to talk me down.

Newcastle is my absolute favorite beer. Nut-Brown even.

LJ could be this year's championship week "x" factor- I can easily see him scoring twice and getting 100 yds., my gut tells me he gets opportunity and delivers- Chargers locking up the 2 seed helps this scenario too I think, but it's for sure a desperation type play.

thinking hard about rolling the dice on him over Bradshaw or Forsett, I have Bradshaw in now, talk me out of it.....

LJ could be this year's championship week "x" factor- I can easily see him scoring twice and getting 100 yds., my gut tells me he gets opportunity and delivers- Chargers locking up the 2 seed helps this scenario too I think, but it's for sure a desperation type play.

thinking hard about rolling the dice on him over Bradshaw or Forsett, I have Bradshaw in now, talk me out of it.....

No doubt Bradshaw is the way to go there. However, LJ is a nice sleeper play this week and with Bradshaw not having enormous upside I can see why you'd want to give him a shot.

No doubt Bradshaw is the way to go there. However, LJ is a nice sleeper play this week and with Bradshaw not having enormous upside I can see why you'd want to give him a shot.

crazy stuff happens all the time come championship week, i just see the stars lining up right for jl in this one. :wacko:

Grasping at straws if you have that much hope for L.J. They're playing for their dvision title and this isn't exactly a high powered offense. They may use LJ just because of how much they will run but the absolute very best you can hope for is about 10 carries and none of those will be inside the 10.