[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those in title games

BeeR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need alex smith and knox to outscore McNabb and Beanie. After that Mcnabb td pas I am up 4 points. Gonna be close

Edited by whomper

So when did the frickity-frackin' Lions learn how to play defense? Good grief, 3 DET turnovers in the 1st half and SFO can't score a touchdown? Thirty minutes to go in the FF season gentlemen, let's see some points please.

Edited by ts

on my bench. Thought Alex Smith would light up the Lions :wacko:

I am starting smith against Mcnabb. He isnt answering so far. I had a small lead going in to the late games. I am now down 2. Gotta gat something from smith or I am toast

I'm in two fantasy bowls. I need Austin to come up big in one and Witten to have a solid game in the other. I own S. Rice in both leagues, and I'll probably need a good game from him Monday night too.

Edit:

League 1 - B. Marshall and D. Clark phoned it in for my opponent. Witten's 69 yard catch iced the championship for me!

League 2 - Need Austin to tack on 10-15 more points to put me in a good position to win with S. Rice tomorrow.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Smith to Davis, TD!

I will happily take a couple more of those, but a Gore TD would be nice as well ... this SFO-DET game clock is moving far too quickly for my liking however, and the PHI-DEN game clock seems like it's never ticking, LOL.

Yes ... liking this ... at least it's a start:

Last Play: 3-1-DET 1(1:28) F.Gore up the middle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.

Edited by ts

gah, never bench yer studs. 3rd best pass defense my ass.

Tell me about it. denver is swiss cheese today. Penalty on 3rd down extends the drive and Mcnabb hits paydirt

Edited by whomper

Ladder – Down 120.6 to 95.8 vs. Panhead55. He has Gunther and I have AP and Witten. :wacko:

AY2FDCBM – Up 132.65 to 100.0 vs. Holy Roller. He has Witten and S. Rice, I have Santana Moss and Barber. :D

Local – Down 89.68 vs. 109.62. I have S.Rice and Witten and he has Miles. :D

Any game could go either way based on Rice and Witten… life’s a beeootch :bash::D:D:D:bash: .