[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unprecedented Success Rate.

evil_gop_liars

Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark. My favorite BPism is when he states that a post was well said...you know, like he gives his approval of the post. Somehow he has decided he is the moderator of the tailgate. Self apointed moderator. But of course, that is what liberals do...we all know they are smarter than the ones that don't agree with them. Just listen, they will tell you every day.

Nothing said by the guy you quoted will EVER leave a mark. And based on your ":reputation" that I have heard from others . . .like making up stories about US servicepeople your input is about as useful as tosbergs . . . that is, doesnt contribute, focuses on personal issues and doesnt provide positive dialogue . . .

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing said by the guy you quoted will EVER leave a mark. And based on your ":reputation" that I have heard from others . . .like making up stories about US servicepeople your input is about as useful as tosbergs . . . that is, doesnt contribute, focuses on personal issues and doesnt provide positive dialogue . . .

Dude, you don't know the facts and are making a fool of yourself these days. Just look at the support you get. It is practically nil. the best you can do is a Have to agree here from the duche Bushwacko. Gimme a break.

Dude, you don't know the facts and are making a fool of yourself these days. Just look at the support you get. It is practically nil. the best you can do is a Have to agree here from the duche Bushwacko. Gimme a break.

See what I mean about the insults? He continues to berate and minimize people who don't agree with him. It's a typical lefty tactic - attack the messenger but not the message. He's a complete sham.

The only support he gets are from his disciples Yukon and Bushwacked. And he has yet to answer my simple question on what he does for a living (yet demands answers from others).

Edited by tosberg34

I am sorry. Did you refute that statement? I asked you for the facts, cause I didnt know them. You seemed hung up on the timing of the event, but not necessarily the event itself. :wacko: Sorry, Big John is a more reliable source than you so far . . . . just sayin' . . .

I didnt realize I needed ":backup" . . . is tossberg your backup? Cause he is on ignore and I only see posts from him that are quoted by others.

See what I mean about the insults? He continues to berate and minimize people who don't agree with him. It's a typical lefty tactic - attack the messenger but not the message. He's a complete sham.

The only support he gets are from his disciples Yukon and Bushwacked. And he has yet to answer my simple question on what he does for a living (yet demands answers from others).

Just trying to help. :wacko:

Just trying to help. :D

:wacko:" Thanks.

Tossberg, I have a double degree in History and Political science. I am the General Manager of a private golf club, and also do consulting in the private club industry. You have some unspecified job in the IT industry . . . right?

Tossberg, do you have ANY idea how many times I sincerly asked for your take on issues that dont consist of "the left is attacking the right! Why are they picking on GWB?" You simple dont (or cant) respond. Why dont you weigh in instead of attacking? PLEASE?!? Oh why bother . . . .:D

Can anyone link to a post where I insulted someone specifically like Tossberg insists I "keep doing"?

No...but if you did a search of toolsbergs posts you'd find at least a half dozen other times where he's upset because someone called him a name. :wacko:

:D" Thanks.

Tossberg, I have a double degree in History and Political science. I am the General Manager of a private golf club, and also do consulting in the private club industry. You have some unspecified job in the IT industry . . . right?

Tossberg, do you have ANY idea how many times I sincerly asked for your take on issues that dont consist of "the left is attacking the right! Why are they picking on GWB?" You simple dont (or cant) respond. Why dont you weigh in instead of attacking? PLEASE?!? Oh why bother . . . .:D

Wow...you are really important. I never would have guessed you were so special. It's not like you are arrogant. I am so shocked. I am sorry I doubted you.

Also, for the record, even when someone give you thier opinion on an issue you belittle them. Or god forbid, they post a fact. Such as, when you falsely asserted that the repubs had no plan for healthcare, and then of course when shown the plan they did have you ripped the plan apart.

You are just an arrogant lib. The sooner you admit it, the sooner you can begin the road to recovery.

By the way, you sure pissed away those degrees passing out towels at a golf club. What a waste of such a genius mind. Golf club grunt. :wacko:

I am sorry. Did you refute that statement? I asked you for the facts, cause I didnt know them. You seemed hung up on the timing of the event, but not necessarily the event itself. :wacko: Sorry, Big John is a more reliable source than you so far . . . . just sayin' . . .

I didnt realize I needed ":backup" . . . is tossberg your backup? Cause he is on ignore and I only see posts from him that are quoted by others.

Also, I am not hung up on the timing of the event. What Big John said was incorrect. Ursa was not an angel in that post and was the one that attacked me first. That is where BJ is inaccurate. Now, again I admit what I did...but you don't see Ursa admitting anything. I am sure you believe he added nothing to the nastiness of that thread. That thread worked both ways. But I am not hiding from it. He is.