[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears & Cutler cozying up to Mike Martz?

Wolverines Fan

lmao..while the Crazy Professor is screaming profanity laden comments in Jay's ear for the allotted 20seconds of the 30 second time clock...the douchebag will will predicatebly throw more than 15 INT's next year hahahahahahahaha....another reason Warner should be a first time ballot HOF'er. Putting up with Martz and his 20 second tirades.

Aromashodu looked very good late in the season hope he uses him.

I liked the kid, and I picked him over Knox, but rumor has it that he's been w/ 3+ teams because he's as dumb as a brick and can't deal w/ a complex offense. Hester went to the same school. Just look at him when Cutler calls an audible! The guy is clueless.

My take on the Martz thingee....Agree it's out of left field...

The Bears currently have 3 previous HC's in their barn. Lovie is on the bubble, that is, chit or get off the pot! Me thinks Angelo, who would throw his MaMa under a bus, is covering his bet if Lovie goes and opens 2010 @ 0-6, and has 3 previous HC's in the bullpen to chose from, Martz being the best statistically and he will replace Lovie if not before mid-season at the end. Haven't read the contracts given to all 3 but I'll bet they are all one year. Why??? The potential 2011 lockout.

Don't beat me up too bad, I know it's a stretch, but I trust Angelo as much as a "3-card Monty" dealer.

JMHO

I liked the kid, and I picked him over Knox, but rumor has it that he's been w/ 3+ teams because he's as dumb as a brick and can't deal w/ a complex offense. Hester went to the same school. Just look at him when Cutler calls an audible! The guy is clueless.

My take on the Martz thingee....Agree it's out of left field...

The Bears currently have 3 previous HC's in their barn. Lovie is on the bubble, that is, chit or get off the pot! Me thinks Angelo, who would throw his MaMa under a bus, is covering his bet if Lovie goes and opens 2010 @ 0-6, and has 3 previous HC's in the bullpen to chose from, Martz being the best statistically and he will replace Lovie if not before mid-season at the end. Haven't read the contracts given to all 3 but I'll bet they are all one year. Why??? The potential 2011 lockout.

Don't beat me up too bad, I know it's a stretch, but I trust Angelo as much as a "3-card Monty" dealer.

JMHO

No . . that is pretty much spot on. If the Bears struggle, I think Angelo is gone too, and they make a run at Cowher to be GM/Coach. Angelo has been sucking lately at the draft and FA moves, so if the Bears dont light it up right away, I see some large scale changes for da bears . . .

No . . that is pretty much spot on. If the Bears struggle, I think Angelo is gone too, and they make a run at Cowher to be GM/Coach. Angelo has been sucking lately at the draft and FA moves, so if the Bears dont light it up right away, I see some large scale changes for da bears . . .

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. But does Cowher want to come here?

Meanwhile, the Bears are still looking for another Lovie Smith sock puppet a defensive coordinator.

Angelo solved his lousy draft problem for the next couple years by the simple expedient of sending all the important picks to Denver.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. But does Cowher want to come here?

Meanwhile, the Bears are still looking for another Lovie Smith sock puppet a defensive coordinator.

Cowher would be a good fit as long as the Bears are willing to give him enough clout. Blue collar tradition, reliance on running game but a decent QB on the team, cold in the winter, smashmouth defense......apart from the winning, it's just like Pittsburgh.

One of the on-going jokes with a friend I have is from his time here:

Martz's favorite play call is: you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you... all go long. you and you stay in and block.

And would be ineligible receiver downfield and/or too many men on field as there has to be 5 ineligible receivers in the field out of the 11 players.

I suspect that Holt would "definitely" consider joining any NFL team that will pay him veteran minimum.

I liked how Holt kept saying last summer how his numbers from 2008 (64-796, 3 TD) were a product of being on a bad team and that he would return to his highly productive ways in JAC last year. Of course he had 51-722 and ZERO touchdowns for the first time in his career.

Oh yeah, Holt is a catch all right.

I suspect that Holt would "definitely" consider joining any NFL team that will pay him veteran minimum.

I liked how Holt kept saying last summer how his numbers from 2008 (64-796, 3 TD) were a product of being on a bad team and that he would return to his highly productive ways in JAC last year. Of course he had 51-722 and ZERO touchdowns for the first time in his career.

Oh yeah, Holt is a catch all right.

Ever since he hurt his knee, he's been toast.

lots of hating on martz going on here, but let's remember, this is the guy who made jon freaking kitna a serviceable fantasy QB.

Not that I disagree, but Kitna was serviceable for more than a couple seasons before he played under Martz.

I'm hearing buzz about ex-Hawk GM Ruskell going to Chicago as director as pro personnel.

Edited by bushwacked

Not that I disagree, but Kitna was serviceable for more than a couple seasons before he played under Martz.

eh, kinda. he had a pretty good season with the bengals in 2003, with 3591 yards and 26/15. all I see is mediocrity (or worse) aside from that. and then boom, two 4,000 yard seasons for the lions under martz in 06 and 07.