[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

undercover boss

dmarc117

I can't believe that mgr from Hooters didn't get s**t-canned for what he was doing...even though it made me laugh.

What is more unbelievable is that "sonny boy" CEO didn't stop it right then. His take was "duh" I didn't think it was right. I would have cut that guy lose and worked in his place. CEO guy wasn't capable of doing that. The most glaring fact so far is that the CEO's didn't work their way up and are incapable of doing the simplest things in their company. Also, I can't believe that moron did the "reindeer game" when he knew it was being taped. If my wife/girlfriend were subjected to that at work, I would tell her to walk out. This past show gave me 0 respect for the Hooters CEO.

I can't believe that mgr from Hooters didn't get s**t-canned for what he was doing...even though it made me laugh.

What is more unbelievable is that "sonny boy" CEO didn't stop it right then. His take was "duh" I didn't think it was right. I would have cut that guy lose and worked in his place. CEO guy wasn't capable of doing that. The most glaring fact so far is that the CEO's didn't work their way up and are incapable of doing the simplest things in their company. Also, I can't believe that moron did the "reindeer game" when he knew it was being taped. If my wife/girlfriend were subjected to that at work, I would tell her to walk out. This past show gave me 0 respect for the Hooters CEO.

im not sure that the ceo could fire the guy. the rest. are franchises, no? he did call the franchise owner i think to complain.

im not sure that the ceo could fire the guy. the rest. are franchises, no? he did call the franchise owner i think to complain.

I think you're right it was a franchise, but the franchisee can lose their license if they don't follow the rules. Most companies that sell their product as a franchise are relentless about meeting their standards as well as following their rules under penalty of losing their franchise. It is the franchisee that has the subservient position.