[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

67 year old whoops young punk

Brentastic

The old white guy is definitely on some drugs though. Check out his after interview

http://www.examiner.com/x-27745-SF-Headlin...RONTV-raw-video

Youtube video of it at the bottom of the page

Also, there is a part 2 to the fight. Looks like the black guy gets off the bus and White guy wants to whoop him some more.

Have you guys seen this yet? It's an old vietnam vet in Oakland giving a lesson to a young punk.

Warning - foul language on video, may not be work safe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L35QuznMon0...feature=related

The old white guy is definitely on some drugs though. Check out his after interview

Also, there is a part 2 to the fight. Looks like the black guy gets off the bus and White guy wants to whoop him some more.

That was some crazy s**t. :wacko:

Not sure if he's on drugs, I'd say schizo or some other mental disorder is more likely. Could be drugs too though. Either way, he gave that young punk a BEAT DOWN. Woulda loved to see him use his 'shank' that he mentions in the interview.

BeeR may need a cigarette after he watches this

Typical racist comment.

Actually I have no interest in the video. Just knowing some POS punk got his is enough. Reminds me of that thing where some pimp wanted to beat on some skinny guy....who just happened to be a black belt. Got his dumbass smacked back bad (but only a little, unfortunately). :wacko:

Not sure if he's on drugs, I'd say schizo or some other mental disorder is more likely. Could be drugs too though. Either way, he gave that young punk a BEAT DOWN. Woulda loved to see him use his 'shank' that he mentions in the interview.

He clearly says in the 2nd interview that he was on his way with his friend Bob to pick up some Josh Gordon and then later in the interview he says him and Bob became best friends because they got into a fight over cocaine a month back.

Typical racist comment.

Actually I have no interest in the video. Just knowing some POS punk got his is enough. Reminds me of that thing where some pimp wanted to beat on some skinny guy....who just happened to be a black belt. Got his dumbass smacked back bad (but only a little, unfortunately). :wacko:

Interview by the black guy who got whooped, who do you believe?

I dont have audio on my work comp. What does the black dude have to say ?

Says he was drunk, he didn't have a knife on him, he never acts like that, he apologizes to the veteran, and also says he knew he was going to get beat up but he had to stick up for all the african americans on the bus because of the guys racist remark.

The black guy is actually 50 years old, thats crazy.

I transcribed it all for you:

Images by Tyrone Greene ...

Dark and lonely on the summer night.

Kill my landlord, kill my landlord.

Watchdog barking - Do he bite?

Slip in his window,

Break his neck!

Then his house

I start to wreck!

Got no reason --

What the heck!

C-I-L-L ...

My land - lord ...

:wacko: I was wondering when someone would post this here. Almost immediately after the video was put on youtube it just exploded and became an internet sensation. Within a day there was a huge page about Epic Beard Man (that's what he's known as now) on encyclopedia dramatica. I still love his shirt, "I am a motherf*cker". I thought

was pretty funny too.

Meh, I understand liking the story at first blush but the more details I've read the lamer this gets. So a 67 year old drug head told a 50 year old black guy to shine his shoes. Then he sits across from him and eggs him on until the old black guy eventually throws the weakest first punch of a fight I've personally ever seen. Eventually gets beat up by a guy much bigger than him. Maybe if the brother was 25 and started it, I'd still think it was a good story. Personally, I think they both need an ass whooping. Vet or not, telling a young black man (maybe one under 30 and in some kind of reasonable shape) that he should shine your shoes will get the vast majority of 67 year olds beat up. Maybe someone can straighten me out here if I've missed something (I have no audio at work) but I've read some transcripts on other sites and they both seam like d-bags.