[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite time of year?

BeeR

Fall for me too. Love taking the wife and kids out in the crisp fall air and goiing to the farms. Pumpkin picking , apple picking, hay rides, Halloween. I dont like the heat although I do really love my vegetable garden in the summer and the beach and pool with the family

Super happy for the arrival of spring this year. I'm usually a summer guy but this winter has sucked hard.

Mid-late Spring and Early-mid Autumn. Temps are perfect, and the days are longer.

If you suffer from depression at all sunlight is a MUST for your mood and state of mind.

Indeed. And turkey season is right around the corner. Saw three big ole gobblers this morning on the way to school. They just smiled at me and i smiled back at them.

I love the summer. The hotter the better. I wish the USA would annex the equator so I could move there. I'd move further South if you could clear out the Mexicans and white trailer park trash. :wacko:

Autumn by far though the past 14 years of The Huddle has meant I have been too busy to enjoy it much. Cool crisp in the air, leaves changing colors, football.... yeah I like autumn.

Summer - and it's not close.

Shorts and a t-shirt all hours.

Not much rain.

Longest possible daylight.

Outdoor concerts.

A lot more golf.

Bikinis.

What's not to like?

That depends entirely on who is wearing the bikini. Visions of the speedo wearing huddler come to mind... :wacko:

Summer - and it's not close.

Shorts and a t-shirt all hours.

Not much rain.

Longest possible daylight.

Outdoor concerts.

A lot more golf.

Bikinis.

What's not to like?

Mowing the yard

Heat/humidity so bad you don't even wanna be outside

A/C bills

I like summer overall, but you asked :wacko: Actually if I didn't have to do it EVERY week I wouldn't even mind mowing so much, but it gets so old......