[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IRS given new powers in healthcare bill

polksalet

Our current government doesn't take money away from the freeloaders. It takes it away from the people that actually work and accomplish something.

People not purchasing health care will be freeloaders so why not confiscate their rebate?

People not purchasing health care will be freeloaders so why not confiscate their rebate?

That's right, and if you don't have health insurance and don't pay taxes, you get free room/board/and health care

courtesy of your local prison.

I love this Country more and more every day, can't wait for the gubments bread lines to start forming.

That's right, and if you don't have health insurance and don't pay taxes, you get free room/board/and health care

courtesy of your local prison.

I love this Country more and more every day, can't wait for the gubments bread lines to start forming.

People who don't pay taxes DO get rebates. It's one of the things you and your ilk piss and moan about all the time.

No they won't. They'll be exercising their freedom of choice. However, If you believe the government should be taking care of your every need (like you and your ilk do) then you would consider them freeloaders.

Let me ask you this: Are you going to "force" illegal immigrants to purchase Health Care as well? Or do they get to continue to use the system for free?

No they won't. They'll be exercising their freedom of choice. However, If you believe the government should be taking care of your every need (like you and your ilk do) then you would consider them freeloaders.

Let me ask you this: Are you going to "force" illegal immigrants to purchase Health Care as well? Or do they get to continue to use the system for free?

Illegal immigrants are specifically excluded.

Now, back to the original discussion - are people using ERs as primary health care and stiffing the bill freeloaders or "exercising their freedom of choice"? Before health care reform they were a bunch of freeloading toads, according to you and the other weasels. Suddenly they're heroic freedom fighters?

Pretzel much?

Now, back to the original discussion - are people using ERs as primary health care and stiffing the bill freeloaders or "exercising their freedom of choice"? Before health care reform they were a bunch of freeloading toads, according to you and the other weasels. Suddenly they're heroic freedom fighters?

Pretzel much?

Don't believe anyone here was advocating this.

SPIN MUCH?

That's because they won't be illiegal for much longer... amnesty will be back on the docket as soon as this Obamacare fiasco is forced upon us.

That's because they won't be illiegal for much longer... amnesty will be back on the docket as soon as this Obamacare fiasco is forced upon us.

Amnesty would be the Christian thing to do wouldn't it? How come the religious right isn't pushing for it?

:wacko:

Amnesty would be the Christian thing to do wouldn't it? How come the religious right isn't pushing for it?

No the Christian thing to do would be to round up all the lost souls and bus them back to the border

to their families.

:D

Would clemency for murderers and child molesters be the Christian thing to do as well? We could empty all of our prisons and save a bunch of money.

:D

unfair to put this solely on obama. bush was also in favor of amnesty. whoever is in office is in favor of amnesty. I wonder how many new voters that might create?

So people sponging off the ER were OK? Is that what you are saying?

No that's not what I said, or never did say that, and can't really figure out why you would even say I said that, other

than your spinning again. Oh and by the way, for the record I didn't say that people sponging off other peoples

paychecks to pay for their health care was OK either, just in case you want to say I said that too.

...blah, blah... Now, back to the original discussion ... blah blah, blah.

Back to 101. Unless the "progressives" frame the debate to within their comfortable parameters, there is no discussion.