[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan State University

Infinity

So i realize I am one of the younger members here at the huddle, however anyone currently attending or alumni of MSU?

I grew up and live in a town just south of State. My whole family went to State. I am the black sheep of the family as I went to Central; I liked their special education teacher ed program better at CMU.

I grew up and live in a town just south of State. My whole family went to State. I am the black sheep of the family as I went to Central; I liked their special education teacher ed program better at CMU.

You're probably going to hell then.

Yeah I'm going to be starting Fall 10', traveling from NY is far but I loved it when i visited.

I did some graduate studies there for my job . . stayed at teh Kellogg Center on campus . . . worst hotel I ever stayed at, and it is the center of a HOSPITALITY PROGRAM :wacko:

the rooms and especially showers are made for midgets. I felt like Gulliver` in Lilliput the whole time.

But the "scenery" was sure nice :D

Yup yup, third-generation Spartan here (my mother, and her father, both went to State). Married to a second-gen Spartan (her parents met at State). Both her sisters went to State, including one for grad school. Lots of season tickets, etc. in the family. Lived my whole life about 5 minutes south of campus.

Peace

policy

uh, why in God's name would you want to go to MSU when you could go to GVSU instead? (Assuming, that is, that you could get accepted into GVSU.) (The latter part is less of a joke that most of you might realize.)

Or you could just go to Hope College and live in Holland, rather than the beautiful city of Allendale....

uh, why in God's name would you want to go to MSU when you could go to GVSU instead? (Assuming, that is, that you could get accepted into GVSU.) (The latter part is less of a joke that most of you might realize.)

Because MSU's sports are better, their wimmins are hawter, and their professors are better looking?