[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

state wars coming soon

dmarc117

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may...ry-out-boycott/

The spat over Arizona's new immigration expanded Tuesday as a state official dared the city of Los Angeles to follow through on its new boycott by agreeing to give up the 25 percent of electricity that city gets from Arizona sources.

In a letter to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Arizona Corporation Commissioner Gary Pierce said a boycott war is bad for both sides, and said he would "be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements" to end the electricity flowing to Los Angeles.

:wacko:

LOL, Arizona to the floundering liberal bastion, go do something that is anatomically impossible to do.

Pretty much what I think too. This kind of ill-thought out reaction usually ends in embarrassment. LA has more than enough issues of it's own without worrying about what states not named California are doing.

"Americans" are getting dumber and dumber. They sit back and let the government start pecking away at civil liberties in the name of the "war on terror" and do nothing.

And this same government that is stripping away our rights as citizens because of the "war on terror" will do nothing to protect our most vulnerable border.

People outraged about the Arizona law which is an attempt to enforce federal law that is not being enforced are either misguided or just desperately trying to hold onto their assets of cheap labor, along with their partners in crime the federal government.

If I can read correctly what I am hearing, we ARE fighting a war on terror by systematically conquering other nations abroad, and giving up civil liberties, yet we are not concerned whatsoever about any terrorists that may be crossing our own border, just so long as the cheap labor keeps coming. Got it. It all makes sense to me now.

Pretty much what I think too. This kind of ill-thought out reaction usually ends in embarrassment. LA has more than enough issues of it's own without worrying about what states not named California are doing.

Exactly.

"Americans" are getting dumber and dumber. They sit back and let the government start pecking away at civil liberties in the name of the "war on terror" and do nothing.

And this same government that is stripping away our rights as citizens because of the "war on terror" will do nothing to protect our most vulnerable border.

People outraged about the Arizona law which is an attempt to enforce federal law that is not being enforced are either misguided or just desperately trying to hold onto their assets of cheap labor, along with their partners in crime the federal government.

If I can read correctly what I am hearing, we ARE fighting a war on terror by systematically conquering other nations abroad, and giving up civil liberties, yet we are not concerned whatsoever about any terrorists that may be crossing our own border, just so long as the cheap labor keeps coming. Got it. It all makes sense to me now.

Why would you even question it? That's Un-American, ya'know :wacko:

AMERIKKKA (BLEEP) YEAH!!!