[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay, not normal for me but I will take prayers, thoughts, and well wishes if you can spare them.

Skippy

Thanks again guys! I am having tons of trouble getting to sleep. I have a fever and I guess that is normal for infection but I can't help but wonder why the antibiotics did not kick its ass and I also wonder if they will do surgery when I have a fever???

Anyway, I will be out of touch for at least a day but I will check in as soon as I can.

Man Skip....I had no idea. Keep your chin up and rehab carefully. But most of all....if those Anti-B's aren't kicking that infection's butt....call your doc immediately. There is some highly resistant crap out there these days, unfortunately most of it is being caught IN the hospital. Not to be an alarmist...but stay on top of that hun.

If you need anything.....I mean anything.....don't hesitate to call!

Love ya man!! :wacko: Get better dammit. :tup:

I am home. Surgery was pretty much an in and out according to the doctor. He said "I did not find anything to God awful in there". I know one thing is very weird though. They are treating me like I had a heart transplant of something. I mean the very first surgery was the biggie. I am told by everyone that knows about these knee jobs that my recovery will be at least a month longer than that of a total knee replacement. I really do feel that way but the point is that during that first surgery it seemed as if it was just a normal surgery. Now with this little cleanout it seems a lot more care is going into making sure that I am okay. I mean that goes for the team of doctors that were in and out to each and every one of the nurses. They were great and really made me feel like they gave a chit.

Now for the next week I have a girl that is going to come to the house and check the wound as well as change the dressing. I am now on four a day antibiotics, Keflex. That is supposed to be some strong stuff so maybe it will kill my STD's as well. :wacko:

Thanks again for all the well wishes. I just really feel like I am at a low right now and there is still a lot more on my plate. We need an orthopedic doctor in our house to read me my MRI's in terms that I can understand.