[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Food Poisoning

SEC=UGA

Sooooo, I ate some leftover brownies the other night and got food poisoning. Let me tell ya, that was the worst I have felt in YEARS. My anus feels like Amtrak has opened up an express line through it. When that lava temperatured liquid shoots out of it it is all I can do to keep from crying. The projectile vomiting wasn't too bad, except for the fact that I think I pulled a muscle in my neck and popped a blood vessel in my eye. My brain feels like it is still swelling, not aheadache as such, but just massive pressure around the entirety of my cranium. All of my muscles and joints ache and I'm still somewhat out of it. That, and it feels like some one beat on my kidney's with a rubber hose. Other than that :wacko:

Edited by SEC=UGA

That's really all I can figure caused it. I think they may have been undercooked to start with and after having sat out for two days some bacteria built up on them. That, and I ate them and my wife didn't, I got sick and she didn't... :wacko:

Food poisoning is one of the most miserable things evah... I remember the old sit on the john with a trash can between the knees routine...

That little piece of advice woulda helped Monday night... :wacko: