[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roethlisberger evidence photos released...

Have another drink, doh!

Yeah, not what I was thinking she be like, either. :tup: I figured she would have been a smokin little hottie that he figured he just had to try and get a piece of...

Obviously, I havent seen her face, but (judging by her shape) if I am Roethlisberger, I dont give that chick the time of day even if she's begging for it. :wacko:

Look at the pictures of Rothlisrapist. Hardly Mr Universe himself, is he?

wow Ben is such a monster truck aficionado it is hard to even watch him speak. They just showed some of his interview on ESPN, what a joke- saying all the right things when the reality he is he is an fn jackass and a pathological liar.

Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie, dude is so full of chit it is laughable.

Gonna go out on a liimb and say this is NOT the last time we see the rapist in action

never go out in a devil shirt lol!

It must be nice to be rich and famous. You can look like a jackass and still chicks come up to you and want to hang out. For regular dudes that shirt would be less affective than a wolf shirt.