[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we secure the border, you will have no reason to vote for immigration reform

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!

This guy Kyl is obviously a liar, and you are a heretic for impuning the name of the greatest most trustworthy president in the history of America.

And even if it was true, it would still be Bush's fault and you know it. You right wingers are such trolls.

Oh my god! I just found this too:

Senator John McCain, Arizona Republican, is weighing in on his colleague’s accusation that President Obama is holding border security “hostage.” On the floor of the Senate today, McCain defended his fellow Arizonian, Sen. Jon Kyl, saying he, too, heard the president express similar sentiments on securing the border.

“There’s been a lot of publicity in the last 24 hours about a conversation that Senator Kyl had with the president of the United States,” said McCain. “I was not there. But I was there a few weeks ago when the president of the United States came and had lunch with the Republican senators, gave a list of the issues he was concerned about … It was made very clear to me in the conversation we had … that the president basically conditioned his support for border security to overall comprehensive immigration reform.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/22/mccain-d.../#ixzz0rgCrkLOj

Now this McCain clown is throwing around the same lies. This is obviously a coordinated conspiracy theory aimed at our president. Sonsofbitches every one of them...

This guy Kyl is obviously a liar

According to the White House, he is indeed.

Hmmm...who do i beleive....a Senator with a political aspirations, willing to say anything to get more constituents to vote for him, with a definitive political agenda in a state that has has become a lightning rod for immigration enforcement....or the guys already in charge, who have already done more for border enforcement than any prior President.

Hmmm...who do i beleive....a Senator with a political aspirations, willing to say anything to get more constituents to vote for him, with a definitive political agenda in a state that has has become a lightning rod for immigration enforcement....or the guys already in charge, who have already done more for border enforcement than any prior President.

EXACTLY! Obama is the only one we can trust any more.

Didn't Obama say that the individual mandate in the health care bill was not a tax, and argued against those that said it was before it was passed? Now Isn't Obama trying to say it is in order to get it through the courts? I don't know who you should believe. I really don't know much about Kyl, but based on what I know of Obama, I'm willing to give Kyl (with McCain's reinforcement) the benefit of the doubt.

:wacko: Gold Jerry...pure gold!

Obama is merely the latest in a long line of presidents that refused to secure the border. NAU, baby...

Yep, Shrub's unwillingness to man up on the board and Medicare D are the two things that I am most critical of during his time as President. Unfortunately Obama has basically done the same only 10 times worse.

I'm willing to give Kyl (with McCain's reinforcement) the benefit of the doubt.

A republican senator from a state under fire, blaming their state's civil liberty-violating immigration issues on the feds. yeah, he doesn't have an agenda :wacko:

McCain's reinforcement? lol...don't even go there.

This conspiracy against our president just gets worse. Look, now someone has imitated his voice and posted a made-up interview. These pricks will stop at nothing to tear down our dear Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=169809

Now this McCain clown is throwing around the same lies. This is obviously a coordinated conspiracy theory aimed at our president. Sonsofbitches every one of them...

not sure what you are trying here, but you were much funnier when you were posting your real beliefs

not sure what you are trying here, but you were much funnier when you were posting your real beliefs

No, no. You guys turned me. I dig the life you are all living. All united in a shared goal. Willing to blow whatever the direction your government takes you. I discovered last night how freeing that must be. To be part of the "in crowd" and never asking yourself tough questions like what you really believe in, or where you draw the line.

I'm diggin it man. Gonna try it on for a few days. See how it feels.

Willing to blow

You need to stand in line until Swammi and Evil_Gop are finished blowing Obama. Stop being a typical Republican that thinks he's special. If you're gonna be a Democrat, you need to learn to wait in line. The welfare line, the unemployment line, the social security disability scam line, the Obama doesn't suck as badly as Jimmy Carter does line....

Edited by TimC

a conversation that Senator Kyl had with the president of the United States,” said McCain. “I was not there. But

LOL the old secret conversation between two people where anything could have been said.

LOL the old secret conversation between two people where anything could have been said.

yea it is so hard to imagine they actually might be telling the truth. McCain has been shown to be such a liar. I remember when he said he went to the church of rev wright for 20 freaking years and did not know he was such a radical american hater. That was so funny McCain said that. ...or when McCain said this...talking to the AFL/CIO:“I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”In January, 2008, Obama claimed in a nationally televised debate:”I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer.”...or this....

On the January 22nd edition of “Meet the Press,” Tim Russert and Obama had the following exchange:Russert: “When we talked back in November of ‘04 after your election, I said, ‘There’s been enormous speculation about your political future. Will you serve your six-year term as United States senator from Illinois?’”Obama: “I will serve out my full six-year term. You know, Tim, if you get asked enough, sooner or later you get weary and you start looking for new ways of saying things. But my thinking has not changed.”Russert: “So you will not run for president or vice president in 2008?”Obama: “I will not.”.....or this

"The vast majority of the money I got was from small donors all across the country.'' ,,,or this

"We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs."...or this

Health reform will "give every American the same opportunity" to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do.

or this..."As president, Barack Obama will close the detention facility at Guantanamo."

I can understand why you trust the messiah so much. He does not lie like McCain.

Yep, Shrub's unwillingness to man up on the board and Medicare D are the two things that I am most critical of during his time as President. Unfortunately Obama has basically done the same only 10 times worse.

What has Obama done to make the border 10 times worse? :wacko:

What has Obama done to make the border 10 times worse? :wacko:

He wants to grant amnesty, and he has the congressional majority to do it. If he does this it will only encourage more of the same. We've seen this after amnesty was granted under Reagan, of course congress prat of that deal was to increase border security (which I'm sure Obama would give lip service to), but the democrat controlled congress failed to fund the measures. I can see history repeating itself here.