[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possibly the most idiotic comment ever

gbpfan1231

Check out the video.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/97093164.html

When did Arizona move?

Umm,, Ah, what I meant was that, umm, I can see Russia from my front porch...

Ms. West, that is Canada...

Sorry, I misspoke, I meant Canada, I passed Geography in alternative school...

What difference does the length of the border make? Maybe the shorter border has a better terrain for illegal immigration. I mean Chile has a long border with Argentina but crossing it is a hugh pain in the ass for most of it's length.

Of course Wisconsinites should be embarrassed. What does that have to do with this chick?

We've been embarrassed for the last 8 years with that corrupt clown Doyle running our state, so we're used to it.

Doesn't faze me at all anymore.

Edited by tosberg34

After driving across Wisconsin (from Chicago to Minneapolis) two days ago, the main thing I think Wisconsinites should be embarrassed about is how crappy of drivers they are. Seriously--they suck ass.

If you think we are bad, you should see those morons from Illinois!

After driving across Wisconsin (from Chicago to Minneapolis) two days ago, the main thing I think Wisconsinites should be embarrassed about is how crappy of drivers they are. Seriously--they suck ass.

Problem there is the slow speed limits which are aggressively enforced, so you will see driving like that, along with 2 vehicles drive side-by-side going the exact speed (usually the posted speed limit) on a divided road with 2 lanes on each side.

Problem there is the slow speed limits which are aggressively enforced, so you will see driving like that, along with 2 vehicles drive side-by-side going the exact speed (usually the posted speed limit) on a divided road with 2 lanes on each side.

Exactly right. They have enough cops in Wisconsin along I-94 to reduce crime across the whole state to zero. Instead they prefer to shake down Minnesotans.

Exactly right. They have enough cops in Wisconsin along I-94 to reduce crime across the whole state to zero. Instead they prefer to shake down Minnesotans.

That is our border patrol to stop you illegal Viking (Favre) fans. :wacko:

I'm more embarassed about how much idiocracy is spilling out of the mouths of politicians in South Carolina.

What. like the SC dems trying to overturn the results of a primary where a jobless, indicted, man who didn't even really campaign statewide won the contest because apparently he was a republican plant?

What difference does the length of the border make? Maybe the shorter border has a better terrain for illegal immigration. I mean Chile has a long border with Argentina but crossing it is a hugh pain in the ass for most of it's length.

instead of a wall, we need to build mountains!! :wacko:

I see that alot. That is a common complaint in Wisconsin.